Chapter 2

Justin and I sat on his bed in his suite cuddled up watching 17 Again, laughing, stealing kisses and my head resting on his shoulder.

“I still can’t believe your here!” he whispered. I smiled, my arm around his waist.

“Me neither,” I said, looking up at him and he stole a kiss, this one deepened a bit. I forgot about the movie as he pulled me into his lap, straddling him, his hands on my thighs. I let his tongue massage with mine and as he rubbed my thighs, I accidently let out a moan, causing his grip to tighten on my legs.

“Justy, please,” I moaned as his lips fell to my neck, “Baby, god, that feels so good. OH Damn, stop please.” He pulled away as my body shivered from the hormones.

“I’m sorry, Jen, baby, I just can’t help it,” he said, pecking my neck, “I love you so much, I just, your so beautiful.” He kissed my neck again as my hand went into his hair and my other hand rubbing down his back.

I moaned once again and before I knew it we were laying on his bed, fully clothed, him between my legs, rubbing hard against me. I know it sounds childish, but, yes, totally dry humping. My legs wrapped around his, his lips attached to my neck, his hand up my shirt, my hands around his neck and in his hair, we were totally engrossed in one another. Then we heard someone clear their throat.

“Justin Drew Bieber,” his mother said. We jerked apart, both breathing heavily, looking sheepishly at our hands.

“Sorry,” he said. She motioned for me to follow.

“Jennifer, I think it’s best you sleep in my room.” she said. I nodded as Justin and I stood up off the bed, him walking me to the door.

“You felt amazing, he whispered, then kissed my lips, “I’ll see you in the morning. I love you.”

“I love you too, Justy,” I whispered. We kissed once more before his mom dragged me off, as we stole one last glance, him leaning on the door frame, smiling after me. god he’s so gorgeous. Pattie led me into her room and as I sat on the extra bed and she just stood there looking at me.

“Jennifer, I can’t believe what was going on in there,” she said, “Your purity ring.”

“Mom, I know,” I said, “I just, with Justin I tend to get carried away” She smiled, sitting next to me.

“I understand that, I do I swear,” she said, “I had Justin very young, because i let myself get carried away. I just don’t want you to regret anything, or make me a grandmother yet!” She chuckled. I nodded.

“Do you love him” she asked, “I mean really love him?” I nodded tears in my eyes, playing with the necklace he bought for me.

“With my whole heart,” I showing holding up my pendant, “He really is my missing piece. When I’m not around him, my heart hurts, and when I’m with him it flies. I can’t see anything but him when we’re together.”

“That’s the problem!” she said, “You have to stop, think, and start seeing you AND Justin, not just him. Your a couple, you need to focus on an US not a HIM. Or you’ll lose yourself.” I sighed, knowing she was right. I laid back on the bed, as my phone buzzed. Justin.....

“I miss you already,” he sent. I smiled.

“I miss you too,” I sent back.

“I love you baby, get some sleep,” he sent back.

“I love you too. Nite Justy,” I sent back and with that I laid my head on my pillow, my mind racing. Was I moving to fast? Were we getting out of control? Was I ready for what I thought I wanted to do? Was he? Was this truly love or were we just infatuated? I didn’t know the answer to either of those, but as my eyes closed I knew I had to take Pattie’s advice to heart.