CHAPTER 15

This was it, decision time as I stood on Justin’s front porch, finger raised to ring the doorbell. Before my finger could move the door opened and Justin stood there.

“Hey,” I said, brushing my hair back.

“Hey,” he said.

“Justin,” I said, “I love you. I need you! You are all I need, forget my family, forget everything. I need you!” He sighed

“I know, but this is insane,” he said, “I need you to understand that I can’t. Not now, not ever if you can forgive your brother for killing our baby. You have no heart ofr me if you don’t for our baby!” I just let a few tears slip.

“So you are saying no?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said, “I am telling you no.”

“Justy, if you say no, I promise you will never see me again,” I said.

“Is that a threat?!” he said, stepping to me.

“No, a promise,” I said, then leaned up to kiss his lips, “I love you. I’m gonna miss you, and please don’t miss me too much. Move on, be happy.”

“What are you talking about?” he asked, concerned now.

“Good bye Justin,” I said, “I love you.” I walked away. So this was it, pure, un requited love. I got home and made my choice. Laying my note out.

(Nick’s POV)

Jen came home, in tears, but not saying a word to anyone. Just going to her room and locking her door. I felt horrible for my sister, that this was destroying her so much. I sat on the edge of my bed with my guitar, as I waited for a sign of what to do, when I heard it. A LOUD bang, a gunshot?! OH GOD! I raced into the hallway, only to be joined by my brothers and parents, banging on her door. Kevin backed up and banged the door in. I let out a scream, seeing my sister on her bed, perfect makeup, and a single shot to her temple, gun in hand.

“NO!” I screamed, “NO?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!” Everyone was screaming, Dad frantic on the phone with 911. Then I picked up the note on her bedside table.

I am sorry this had to be this way, but I can’t live without him, without my baby. I am sorry I had to leave you all. I love you so much, please don’t hate me or Justin. Please move on forget me. I love you.

See it turning red

Like a bullet through the chest

Lay me down to rest

It's a lover's final breath

I love you Justin, please don’t grieve for me. I love you.

Jennifer Denise Jonas

~~~~~~~~author's NOTES~~~~~~~~~

you want teh equel?! let m know by commenting THANKS GUYS!