Chapter 10

Graphic Sexual Warning

(Jen’s POV)

“Nicky!” I said, “You have no right to say anything! Just because your stupid little plan didn’t work! I’m done with both of you!” Joe looked at me in shock.

“I didn’t do anything to you sis!” he said. I glared at him.

“Sure, like you weren’t secretly hoping this would fail?!” I shouted, “Fuck the both of you. Justin get me out of here.” He put his arm around me, guiding me to the passenger side door. He let me in and before I knew it we were gone, away from there. I was loving the new freedom I just got. Sure I was gonna get a call from Mom soon, but I’d deal with it. Justin drove me to his hotel and checked us in.

“I’m so glad I have you back, JJ,” he whispered, kissing my temple, “I love you so much.” I smiled and just wrapped my arms around his waist as we walked up to his hotel room. I knew what was gonna go down, I just don’t think he did yet. He was too happy to have me back. He had no idea I was about to rock his world. As we got in and he shut the door I pinned him against the door, my lips hard against his. He kissed back happily, his hands in my hair, and pushed us back to the bed, practically tossing us on it as he fumbled with his shoes. I smiled, pullin ghis shirt over his head and it seemed to make a light bulb go on in his head.

“Wait, Jen, are you sure,” he asked. I grinned, leaned up to his ear, knowing he speaks french.

“Je n'ai jamais aimer quelqu'un, mais vous. Non taire et faire l'amour avec moi,” I purred.(I've never love anyone but you. Now shut up and make love to me.) He sorta moaned at teh way I was talking to him, but he attached his lips to my neck, sucking and biting at it. I moaned gently, and as we got further along, the clothing seemed to disappear, from both of us. Once I was completely naked and him in his boxer he just stared down at me, making me blush.

“What?” i asked, nervous now.

“Nothing,” he whispered, “Your just so beautiful.” I blushed a little more as his lips met mine and then my neck, breasts, oh god, that felt great, then the tummy, then my inner thighs. WHOA! Where was he going. What did he think he was doing?! Then he did it, flicked his tongue over my folds, causing my hips to buck. HOLY FUCK! That was oh god. My eye rolled back in my head as he started to just suck on me, placing a finger into me, pumping it in and out.

“Oh shit, Justy,” I moaned, “OH God, baby that feels incredible.” He smiled against it and I could tell he was enjoying this way too much as his fingers moved faster, he was sucking harder. I felt this weird sensation start at my center.

“Oh shit, Justin stop, something,” I said, then it hit, a wave of pleasure, “OH GOD! SHIT!” My body shook me to my core, calling out his name. After my body calmed down, he removed his fingers, licking them clean and smiled at me.

“I assume that was a good thing,” he whispered, coming up to me to kiss my lips. I could taste myself, but at that point I didn’t care. I nodded against the kiss and when we pulled away he slid a condom on, then positioned himself over me.

“Are you sure,” he asked, once more. I nodded and he slowly pushed forward. HOLY FUCK! That hurts. I started to cry and he stopped.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered, kissing my tears away. I couldn’t do this slowly I had to get it over with. I pushed his lips tight to mine, wrapped my legs around his waist and shoved him forward completely breaking my barrier, screaming against his lips. He stopped.

“OH GOD!” he said, “I am sorry I oh god, baby I am so sorry. Please please dont cry.” He stopped, holding his position not moving an inch. He had tears of his own now. I let the pain go away and then pulled away from his face and looked at him, slowly moving my own hips, getting some kind of a motion going. It didn’t hurt as bad.

“Are you ready?” he asked after a couple minutes. I nodded and as he started to move my eyes shot open. HOLY SHIT! That felt...

“oh god, oh yes. Oh shit,” I moaned, clawing at his back. That was incredible, “Please don’t stop.”

“Oh god baby, you feel great,” he moaned against my neck. He was moving so slowly, but he felt amazing. My first time was incredible, so gentle so soft, so sweet. He moved slowly at first, then as he moved faster i was moaning loudly almost screaming now. His face started to tense and he was pushing harder now and I felt something tear then him explode into me. OH SHIT THE CONDOM BROKE!!!! He moaned loudly as he finish cumming inside of me, but as his climax stopped he had the same look of panic.