Chapter 4

As I waited back stage watching his show, I was in awe at my boyfriend. He really did love this and his fan. He truly was a performer! AS he ended one song the crowd errupted and the spotlight hit him.

“Now, for this next song,” he said, “I wanna bring someone out, that’s very important to me! You all know her! Jen, baby, come here.” I looked at him like he was crazy, “Come on, baby

don’t be shy!” I got kinda nervous, but as I walked out everyone cheered. I was worried about them throwing things and me getting hurt again.

“Now, before we start, I need to say something,” he said, taking my hand, pulling me to him, “Yesterday a fan, got so upset I was with her, they pulled her hair out.....” The crowd booed and I smiled at their concern, “Now, Jen and I are together and if any fans don’t like it, I am sorry. I realized yesterday, “I love her.” The crowd aww’d as he turned to the band. They started playing Love Me, and he knew I loved this song. One of my favorites. He held me tight to him, singing to me, moving our hips together.

“Love me, Love me, say that you love me,” he sang, staring into my eyes, “Fool me, fool me, oh how ya do me. Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear. Tell me ya love me.”

When it ended he shocked me and I’m sure every fan in that arena and pressed his lips to mine. I was in shock but managed to return his kiss. The crowd aww’d and cheered while we seen huge flashes and camera clicks. I let his lips rest on mine for a while, a small moan escaping mine. God a simple kiss drove me crazy. When we pulled apart he smiled at me.

“I love you baby,” he whispered, away from the mic and in my ear. I smiled.

“I love you too,” I whispered back, “And next time I see you, your mine.” With that I walked away and he just looked after me, biting his lower lips, watching me walked away. I know what I just said and I was okay with it. I was ready. Him being willing to pull me out there, sticking up for me, kissing me in front of all his fans like that! He proved himself to me that night. After the show he came back stage and immediately pressed his lips to mine.

“Did you mean it?” he whispered. I smiled.

“Every word,” I whispered back and when we pulled away his eyes were shining. When I we got in the SUV, my luggage was there, with my ticket sticking out, and I knew that meant I was going home. I just wrapped my arms around his waist, not wanting to go home.

“It’s only one more month,” he said, kissing the top of my head.

“I know,” I said, “I’m just gonna miss you!” My phone went off and seen it was a picture mail from Nick. I opened it and I just about dropped the phone. It couldn’t be. It wasn’t possible. I looked from Justin to my phone, then back to him. He looked at me confused and I just held it up for him to see. His ex girlfriend Selena had her greedy lips all over him, WITH his new hair cut. I pushed him away and moved over to the window, tears pouring out now.

“Jen, baby, SHE kissed me,” he said, “I pushed her away right away! Can’t you tell she took that?! She did this to split us -” I put my hand up in his face.

“Don’t,” I said, “Just fucking don’t.” When we got to the airport I grabbed my suitcase and got out, slamming the door in his face. I just let myself get lost in the crowd trying to get away from it. I couldn’t believe him, all that I love you and singing to me, kissing me in front of everyone. I thought this was it. I was ready to give him everything and he cheated on me. I was at my terminal and after about 15 minutes, I stood up to board my plane.

“JEN!!” I heard. I turned to see his tennis shoes and hoodie chasing me down. I turned away giving the lady my ticket.

“Baby! Please!” he said, “Talk to me!” I turned to him letting him see the pain and hurt in eyes, sobbing again.

“I’ll talk to you in a month,” I said, and then turned and got on my plane, leaving him there, watching me walk away.