Chapter 6

(Justin’s POV)

It had been about a week since Jen left me. I was a mess, crying all the time, wishing she’d let me explain. I know how bad it looked but Selena came up to me, pinned me to a wall, kissed me and apparently took a picture, but I pushed her away! I told her to leave me alone, that I was in love now!

But Jen wouldn’t even hear me out. I was a mess with out her, my puzzle piece still around my neck, refusing to give up on her. I got on my twitter and check a few messages retweeting a few fans from the concert the night before and sending out some love. When I checked TMZ’s twitter feed I seen a headline that sent a stab to my heart.

“Jennifer Jonas and Jake T Austin? New romance for the female Jonas?! www.tmz.com/jonasaustin/” I clicked on the link and my heart dropped into my stomach!

Jake T Austin and Jennifer Jonas seen leaving a restaurant together and again at the Disney studios, when she went to surprise him a week ago. Now as you know, Jennifer and hit pop sensation, Justin Bieber split only a week ago! So is this romance? Or is she just leaning on a friend for comfort in the midst of a break up?”

It felt as if someone ripped my heart from my chest. Oh my god, had she moved on already? She couldn’t have. She was MY girlfriend, my LIFE. I couldn’t just let her get away! I had to fight, tooth and nail, heart and soul for this girl. I was so in love with her I just couldn’t wait to tell someone, but who. So I got back on twitter and DM’d Perez Hilton!

“Hey man, Biebs here, I need to tell you what happened with Jen.” I started. And after that everything just poured out, like a waterfall! What Selena did, how I felt about Jen, how much I wanted to fix it, how bad it tore me up about Jen and Jake, that my next concert was dedicated 100 percent to her.

When I hit the send button I knew this was it, Operation “Get My Girl Back” was under way.