Chapter 9

(Jen’s POV)

It had been a week since I spoke to Justin. I missed him so much, and after Dad cleared up the purity ring rumor I was sure he’d call. Nothing, no call, no texts, and hardly any pictures of him anymore. It was like he’d gone into hiding, which I knew wasn’t true cuz every other day on YouTube there were new videos.

Jake and I had been hanging out a lot and I loved Justin, I did, but Jake was so sweet to me, and made me feel so loved. I was beginning to give up on Justin. So I made a choice.

(Justin’s POV)

Jake and Jen laid in his bed at his hotel and he was kissing her with a passion I didn’t even know was possible. He was touching her, doing thins to her I had never been able to.I HATE HIM. It was like I was frozen, unable to move. She let his hands touch her in places that made her moan so loud I thought the whole hotel could hear her.

“FUCKIN SHIT JAKE!” She cried out, “Please, just get inside me.” He removed his fingers and quickly entered her, making her cry out his name. Their bodies seem to rock in this amazing unison. When she opened her mouth again it was as if something took over both of us.

“MMM JUSTIN! Yes baby,” she yelled, making me close my eyes. I was almost screaming trying t

o make it go away, the image of him with her, and when I opened them it was my face buried in her collarbone, my body pressed against hers.

Oh my god! I bursted from my dream, unsure of how I just managed to have an out of body experience to this. I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart, but gave me a huge hard on at the same time. SON OF A BITCH! How the fuck do I fix this?!

I just groaned rolling out of bed, heading to the shower. I just sighed, letting the hot water run over me. I just closed my eyes washing, cleaning, and as I did that image entered my head again. The only difference, was this time it was me making love to her, feelings her, touching, kissing every inch of skin I could find.

Before I knew it I found myself taking care of my own problem so to speak, quietly moaning in the showering and I tried to help myself reach my own end. AS I felt it building up I just picture her screaming my name and as I moved faster it hit like a lightening bolt, shooting out like a cannon, causing my legs to go weak and groan loudly, saying her name.

“Fucking shit,” I whispered, grasping the shower door for support. Wow, that was insane. OMJ had I just... I never really bothered with it before. I never had a reason. All I knew is I was sick of these images in my head, I had to get her back.

So i took a break from my tour, taking advantage of my three days off and flew to Dallas! AS I got off at the airport I rushed to her house and when I knocked on the door I heard footsteps. I was beyond excited for this, until the door opened and Jake was standing there.

“What the hell do you want?!” he asked.

“I came to see my girlfriend,” I said.

“YOUR girlfriend?!” he said, smirking, “Sorry pretty boy you lost your chance. She’s with me now.” I clenched my fists in anger, trying to fight the urge to punch him.

“Bullshit!” I said, “She belongs with me!”

“Baby, who is it?” Jen asked, coming up, kissing his cheek. Then she turned to see me standing there and her face went pale, “Justy. What are you doing here?” I took a step back and just looked at the two of them, together. It was as if a truck hit me.

“I- i came back to get you!” I whispered quietly, “To fix us. But I see I’m too late.” I turned and walked back to my car, trying not to break down in front of her. I got back to my car and started to open my door, till I felt her yank on my arm.

“WAIT!” she said, then turned me to her, “Thanks Jake, you can go now.” He nodded, waved and got in his car and drove away.

“What?!” I asked confused, looking at her.

“Your mom called, said you were on your way!” she said, “I had to see how you truly felt about me. And to see you were hurt by the two of us, but loved me enough to let us be together, only proves how much you love me.” I looked at her in shock, almost angry.

“This was a test,” I said, “Jen how could-” She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine. Dammit, those lips. Mmmm, I missed them. Stop being so angry. I smiled against it and just kissed back. I let our tongues mesh together and tears of joy streamed down my face.

“God, Jen, I love you so much,” I whispered, kissing her forehead and holding her TIGHT against my chest, her arms around my waist.

“I love you too,” she whispered, “We have to promise each other one more thing!”

“Anything,” I said, kissing her temple again.

“We talk about everything,” she said, “And before we run off on each other, we discuss everything. I don’t wanna lose you again.”

“I promise,” I said.

“GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!” I heard. We turned to see Nick and Joe standing there, fists clenched.