Part 1

You are my everything
My half
How I can live without you.

Please come back
I'm empty without you

You're my reason to stay alive,
To keep fighting,
To stay strong,
You're my angel.

We're promise to always be together,
why the dead part us so fast like this?
we haven't exchanged vows yet.

It's a rainy day, there's a man with blonde slick back hair and sky blue eyes, sitting in a bar while drinking a beer.

Ludwig's pov:
I should know, It'll happen if I let her go that day. I should protect her. That day, when she insist to (home country/ another country), I shouldn't let her to go. I had to keep her, or at least go with her, so I can keep her or die together.

-flash back-
no one pov:
"(u/n), I insist you to not! und how many times I told you to not call me that!"
"come on Luddy, it's just for one week. I need to go. By the way I can call you whatever I like." said a (h/c) hair girl to her about 3 months boyfriend.
"No! I said no that means no!" Insisted him,
"but, why? Are you told me to forget my own family?" asked (u/n) with sad puppy eyes. She sure know what's German man's weakness.
"Don't give me that look! I... I've bad feeling. I know it's from your parent, but, bitte can you not go?"
"Fine, With you permission or not, I'll still go! ( Ծ3Ծ)" said (u/n) while pouting, "I promise you everything will be fine. Nothing gonna happen to me. I love you, I appreciate you worry about me, Danke
(๑・ω-)~♥"."
"Stubborn as always. Fine, only one week, after that please come home soon."
"sure, I'll be home save. You know I can't go far from you. One week is feels like one year for me ٩(๑•◡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤" Said the (e/c) eyes color girl flirty while hugging her boyfriend.
"ich Liebe dich." said Ludwig lovingly
"ich Liebe dich auch, potato guy!" then they kissed each other.
-end flash back-

Ludwig's pov:
After that (u/n) go to (home country/country except Germany), and then three days after her leave. I heard an accident calls from her parents, there I heard the bad news. three months after her dead announcement, but still, I can't believe it. (u/n), meine Liebe und meine Engel, leave me to heaven. She was buried in her hometown. I was visited her but I late, she was buried when I was came so I can't see her beautiful face for the last time.

why?
You lied to me!
You said you'll be fine.
You'll back to me, in one week.

But, what!?
It already one month and you still not here.
instead you are in heaven with all of your angel friends.

Why?
How I can continue my life without you?

I miss you,
I miss you so much.