Part 8

-dream land-
A Flower Field?
eh?
I'm curious with the place, so I start to walking around, till I find a big (fav. tree) in front of. There's I see a girl with a pajamas like what I'm wearing now. I try to reach her but then I bump into something invisible like a thick glasses.
I mean a mirror. Then I see her turn at me and I see myself, but suddenly I see like a big screen in front of me, There's a scene me and a man with blonde slick back hair man having a conversation. His features seems like Ludwig, but, I can't see his face. Since his back facing me.
I heard that me argue to him about me going for one week, to my home country. I don't understand, but I feel like I remember it. I see that then I'm hugging and kissing him with happy face.
While I asking if he is my right man. Suddenly Everything becomes dark, and then I see blood around me, and some flowing from my head. It's scared me, Then I feel something pull me down I see hands around my foot, I start screaming.
I don't know what but then I see (Fiancé name) come to me and smile at me like a psychopath while holding a bat and he swing it to me then, I wake up from my slumber. There's soon to be my husband, sit next to me worriedly, then he embrace me.
"sssh... everything's alright... everything's alright. You must've some nightmare." said him while rubbing my back.
After I stop trembling I look at him and ask him what time is it, and he tells that it's still 2 am. So he set me to bed but, then he kiss me until I sleep again.
-skip to the morning-
Lucky to be able having some nice sleep after that nightmare. I confused what those mean?
but today I have some appointment with my doctor, well since I'm still in recovery time after about one months ago I was out from hospital, and that's also the reason why we stay for while in Germany, well also because he has some business here...
I come with my fiancé, after some check up we're heading to Ludwig office for a meeting.
Somewhat I feel so happy and excited to meet him. That's weird, that you have a feeling like you'll meet with your lover, since I was engaged.
-skip to the office!-