Part 3

Impossible!
(...)(u/n)! She's alive!?
but, how? I was told that she's died in the car accidents? No, This Frau maybe just someone looks like her.
"Me and (2nd name) will having our marriage in next month."
mein Liebe! she's alive, and she's standing here.
But, why? She's engaged with Him!?
It's not right! It must be a mistake!
"Ve~ is that (u/n), she looks like her."
"Feri san, That's not nice to judge someone like that, She may not be (u/n) san. Someone can have same features, but that's doesn't mean he/she's the one we know."
"You right Kiku, but I somewhat have a feeling that's her. Have I make sure about that. I don't know."
"Rudwig san are sure about that?"
"I'm not sure, but last night I was dreaming about (u/n), and she said to help her. I'm not sure about that, but I think that's just some effect of my mind."
"ve~ I think that's a hint from (u/n) that's she wants you know that she's alive."
"I arso think that, I think you can find out first about (2nd name). Rike her parents or some of her information."
"Ja, I think so."

-sikp to the night-
Suddenly I'm in a dark place, I don't know where, but then I hear (u/n) voice from somewhere. She asking help, I ran to the voice source. But I can find her, Gott! where is she. I keep running to the source until I see her was chained on her hands, legs and her waist, her face was looking at me with the -help me- face, quickly I run to her side about to release her, but more I try to reach her, more far she is from me. I start screaming her name while still try to reach her.
Until something chained me behind, there I see blood everywhere and scared with what I see, (u/n) not only be chained now but also I see her around blood and brushes in every her body. I see her dying. I start to screaming her name. Until I wake from the dream, the nightmare.
It's already morning.
After I calm down, quickly I ready my self for today's training.