part 5

Ludwig pov:
"so that is what happened?" Said the fortune teller.
Here I am with this fortune teller Frau, after everyone insisted me to come here... It's ridiculous... [눈_눈] , but nothing lose to try. So I answer her and I told her everything about the dreams.
"You want to know if she's still alive or not right?"
"Ja"
"You already saw her, but she's not her. Someone who relate to her chained her from her body, She's suffered so she asking help from you to help her back to her body."
"Do you mean that the girl who the last time I met is her?"
"If you believe that, then Yes. You have to save her from her present state, She might looks happy but the truth that's not her. But poorly she forget her last. That's what you have to do."
"ve~ I think it's about her memories. We have to try check her condition."
" but how? how we can meet her so sudden?" Then the fortune teller read my palm again.
"Somethings which's really meant to you will always be yours, no one can take yours from you. Soon you'll meet her."
heard her word makes me having some hope about (u/n), even I still questioning if she said the truth or just having good words, Soon we leave the place.
-skip to market with flying wursts
\( ̄□ ̄;)/==3-
I'm buying some supplies and about to pay, but while heading to the cashier I bump into a Frau.
She has (l/h)(u/n) hair, she dropped everything due to the bump.
"I'm sorry, let me help you Frau." So I begin to pick her things, until I hand her, her belongings, and she thanks me, then there I see (name). I hope she remember me.