Part 10

(u/n) pov:
after the meeting he came out angrily and he pulled me roughly and forced me to going home with him. He hurts me.
-skip to your home-
Once we're home he throws me and makes me hit to the floor then he towering me while yelling me and hit me so hard.
I start screaming and asking for help, also I start to crying.
"Stop! Stop! please! What had I done!?"
"YOU BETTER FUCKING SHUT UP BITCH!! YOU ASKED ME WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? YOU GIVING A BAD LUCK TO ME!! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST USE TO BE MY BITCH!! NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME TO USE YOU AS BITCH!!" Soon he tear my clothes and everything, he start to kissing me, He about to rapes me. I start to kicking and freeing myself, But then he slaps my face and he start stripping his shirt and pants. He was about to thrust in me, But before he can do that, I heard someone kicked the door and there's I saw mr. Ludwig come in.
Then I hear him yelling.
"LET (U/N) GO!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!!"  Then I use the chance to push him and run to Mr. Ludwig's back.
Then my ex fiancé come to us and say.
" What are talking about!? she's not your fucking bitch who was her again? (u/n)? She's my Fiancé, now before you regret, can you give her back to me? We're just making love when you disturb us." Said him while showing his dark sick expression. He's really psychopath.
"STAY BACK! rather than that, I have to warn to go away before you regret for stolen my Frau! for Three months ago! You set that car accident and make those fakes memories to her! AND KNOW YOU HURT HER LIKE THESE!? YOU'LL REGRET IT" Then I see (ex fiancé name) pick up some knife and then he's run to us and about to stabbing us, but Ludwig dodge him and he success to throw the knife to the floor and he grab his hands into his back then he kick his legs so he drops his knees. Then I see police come in and arrest him.
While he's brought to the outside, He stop at me he smirk and he say something disgusting. " we'll meet again my love, At that time no one will disturb us to making love."
Then police bring him to their car and  I hope he'll never out forever. While me was being helped by Ludwig. He take me to his home.