SPECIAL

Ludwig pov:
one year later after we start to dating, and the therapies. She start to remember her true self and about everything about her past. I was so happy that the doctor said to me that her amnesia is only temporary and will be healed totally in one year or half. Even she thou she start remember her lost memories, that's doesn't decrease her feeling to me, instead we more love each other and more care each other. Today, is the day that I already waiting for long time ago.
I'm standing in front of the Altars waiting for my soon to be my wife come in. I nervous enough but, that's not decrease my happiness, We invited most off the company's partners and family.
I have Gilbert, Feliciano and Kiku as my best men.
Soon the ceremony's beginning. The music start to play, we use canon for our wedding theme. Then the door was opened, and I see my bride walk in with her dad. She wear (bride dress dream) with a long veil cover her beautiful face. I'm so proud to have her as my Frau. She walks so elegantly and beautiful, for me she's the most beautiful bride I've ever see.
Soon she stands beside me, and the ceremony begins. We exchanged vows, I see her pretty (e/c) eyes. Those eyes and that lips, is mine I can't wait to kiss her right here right now. Till I heard that I may to kiss my wife.
"Ich liebe dich meine Frau."
"ich liebe dich auch mein Mann."
Then we kiss together. There many applause and cheer for us, and think I see Gil crying, and saying.
"My lil Bruder finally be a man. Soon I'll become an awesome Onkel!"
after we finished the ceremony I pick up my bride in bridal style and from now we're ready to start our new Journey.

-das Ende-

Extra Ending
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Your pov:
me and Ludwig we're so happy with our family, we have three children two boys and one girl. After everything happened to us, those makes our marriage life becomes so sweet and full of love. Even sometimes he can be somewhat protective to me. But no harms or forced.
I love my family, forever and after.
(❁'‿'❁)*✲゚*