Part 9

Ludwig pov:
today is busy as usual, but more busier since today there will a meeting to discuss the partnership contract with (fiancé name). Somehow I feel not to having contract with this man, he keep beg us to help his company. Well at least it's fine to let him try to impress us.
-skip to the meeting-
It's time for the meeting I'm ready in the meeting room also there's Kiku and surprisingly Feli also here even late for 5 minutes(it's rare).
Soon, all off the staffs are here, waiting for (fiancé name) comes. Not long time then, He comes with (2nd name) behind him. then I see him turn to her and telling something to her then kiss he. I feel jealousy and rage to seeing him kissed her, somehow I feel like that should be me. But I 100% conscious that (2nd name) not her. But my heart keep makes me feel like it's her.
Soon he come into the room, without (2nd name), and we start the meeting.
-skip the meeting-
as what I thought this man is not really good and not a potential partner. So I must to say no for the contract. After that, he go out angrily then he pull (2nd name) roughly. I kind of worry about the Frau, her eyes looks at me while he pull her. I kind of feel anxious about what'll he do to her. But I don't think that'll happen, since they'r engaged.
Then I back to my office, and start my job again. But, since I'm curious about (fiancé name), I open some page that gives me some information about him and his company. There's only some informations about his almost bankrupt company. While I try to find more information, Kiku and Feli also mein Bruder come into my room, with worry looks.
"Rudwig san We've made some research about (fiancé name), and We want y ou to read this. We can say that she is (u/n) san. and she's in danger with that man."
while I read the research, Gil also say somethings about the accident, that's shock me more.
"The car accident is not an accident but that (Fiancé name) is the one who do this with purpose to make her his, he made her lose her memories and from what I heard from her doctor that all her memories was setting by him, Bruder, He's a psychopath, he has abusive side, that's also what I heard from his psychiatrist."
"Ve~ especially when he's angry he can abused anyone merciless!! (u/n) is in danger!"
"hai, he also a corruptor and drug dealer, he's a fugitive. He was about to trapped us to join him, but luckily you don't accept it but now I'm worry about..." Before Kiku finished his sentence quickly I ran to (u/n) house also I told the to help me to find her, and call police.

meine Frau ist in danger!
I must save her!