Part 7

You can change the mind,
You can set the mind with the fakes,
You can manipulate the mind,

But, You can manipulate the heart,
or set it with fakes truth.
You can't manipulate the true love feeling.

(2nd name) Pov:
last night I met with a man that's named Ludwig. I don't know why, but somewhat in my heart I feel like I know him for long time ago. I feel a miss feeling. But can't remember who is he for me. But inside of me keep telling me that He's something for me.
For the last minute ago, I let my heart opened to him, We're having conversations like a friends, for long time. Heard his story about his girlfriend makes me curious about her, I don't know how. But, something telling me to hear his story, and maybe I can get some clue about this feeling, Even I never remember him in my past. 
And today I'll meet him again at the cafe, So I head to bathroom having quick shower and soon I'm heading to the cafe.
By the way my fiancé don't know about it. If he knows he will turn to be a demon. Lucky me he just know that I was home late waiting for bus.
-to the cafe-
Now I and mr. ludwig are having conversations with some warm coffee and (fav.pastry) and some toast and wursts.
I'm so like to having conversations with him, He is so nice even thou his appearance is like cold and unfriendly guy. But I feel a nostalgic feeling to him, I feel so calm around him. Then once I ask him about her girlfriend, he shows me her photo. Surprisingly she looks like me. It seems like It was me but not me. Then he start telling me that she was died due to a car accident while in her home country which is (country name), Which also my home country, and it's surprised me that she also had a car accident like me, but that doesn't mean I'm her right?
Soon I remember that It's time to meet with the wedding organizer, so quickly I end the meeting with him.
-skip again! to the night!-