Part 2

-dreams-
I walk in a beautiful park, it's kind of flower fields and I see a beautiful lake in front of me. There's also a big (fav.tree). I walk to the tree, suddenly I see a someone standing next to there. I can't believe my eyes, there's her, meine Liebe, standing there wearing beautiful white summer dress with her beautiful feature, I see her smile at me, she looks like an angel.
I ran to her, then I hug her, I hold her, also kiss her. I miss her so much. I hope I'll never wake up.
"I thought you, you died (u/n). Please tell me, if you still alive. I miss you." Said me then I kiss her passionately. But not to long time, we separate for air.
Soon she's telling me something, I can hear her sweet voices."Ludwig, you have to help me. I'm waiting for you. I love you so much. I must go."
Then she let me go, I insist to not let her go, but my body disobey me. "but! you're dead!" but then I see her shakes her head, after that she walks away from me. Soon I try to chase her, but I can't move my legs, I try to call her name, but the last thing I see I fall to a dark hole.

-end dreams-
Soon I wake up, sit quickly on my bed. I see around me, I'm in my bedroom and the sunlight come through the window as telling me it's morning. I feel sweating and uncomfortable, then I check the clock's pointing to 7 am. So quickly I'm heading to bathroom to having some quick shower before going to work.

-skip to the office-
Today I have a meeting with my new partnership from (country) company. His name is (randome boy name).

-skip the meeting, to the party bro
(\˳˘ ɜ˘)˳ ♬♪♫-

Well everything's going well, and as what has been scheduled, tonight I attend to a party that was held by (random name). He said it was engagement party. Here I am, with three of my friends Feliciano and Kiku also Gilbert, I meet so many company partner.
Soon the main event about begin. There's I see (random name) begins to giving speech and soon he calls the lucky Frau to come in. "Well here let me introduce you to my soon to be my wife. babe, come here!"
Then the Frau comes to the stage, and it's surprised me. I can't believe what I've just see. (u/n), She's alive.