part 4

no one pov:
"You late again!! I think I have give more laps! Now start run!" scolded Ludwig to Feliciano.
"Ve~ Ludwig is more scary than usually. I wonder why?" asked the Italian boy to his Japanese friend.
"I think Rudwig san, just not in the mood today."
"but still I wonder about what happened to him. I'm afraid he is in depression state, he looks still curious about (u/n)."
"I think you right, maybe we can ask him later, after the train..." before Kiku finished his sentence, some yell come from The German's man.
"You guys want do extra lap! How can you be so lazy!"
Soon they start to running more fast.
-skip the training, with some pasta
(」゜ロ゜)」-
After having the hard training and lunch, the two of them are resting on the couch. while everyone doing their business, Feli start to asking what's wrong with him today. But still he don't give the right answer, just told them he is fine. Suddenly, The "awesome" Gilbert come into the living room.
"West are you sure you are kay? since I heard you screamed again last night, I was about to checking you but you lock the door." Then the two boys turn at him with -wondering looks-
"Es tut mit leid, Bruder. That just a nightmare. I think I drank too much last night."
"sumimasen Rudwig san, but if I may ask, are you dreamed about (u/n)san again?" asked Kiku worriedly.
"Ja, actually I saw her last night. It's not a gut one. I saw her was chained around her body, I try to reach her, to help her, But then I was chained from behind, Then I saw her around blood, and in dying condition." The blonde man start trembling while recalls the bad memories.
"Why? I feel all of this was bullshit! I can't protect her! my precious..." before he finished the Italian man hugs him and try to calm him down. (GerIta (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜)
"Ludwig, I know your feeling, but that doesn't mean you failed to protect her, ve~ I know it's hard to accept someone who you love dead. I feel that when my grandpa and my childhood friend dead. But I think (u/n) don't want you to be like this, I'm sure she want you to be strong. I don't know if it's true or not, but I remember one day my grandpa had told me that a dream can mean something."
"I somewhat agree with you Fericiano san, my brother and me also was used to having believe with something like that. We believed that every dream can be represented for some of clue for the future, or some condition."
"But how ve can translate a dream?"
"I think I know, Spain ever introduced me to eine Frau that's vorked as a fortune teller, vhy don't we try to ask her?" said Gilbert.
"vait! how can you believe something like zat Bruder!?"
"trust me, I already see how this Frau read my personality, and everything's was right. She also told me I'm awesome, kesesese."(btw the last sentence was added by him (」゜ロ゜)」so something ordinary to seeing everyone in that room suspect him lying. 
But let's say everyone agree to try.

---------------------------
not important:
"Frau!! how could you say that to the awesome me!! (>д<)"
"Here it is the "oresama na hito" (¬д¬。)"
"Was? Was has du gesagt? die Frau?"
"nah, I think I see Gilbird was chased by some cat."
"Was! Nein!! mein Awesome Gilbird!!"
-run fast-
me: #escape beautifully
(๑・ω-)~♥"adieu"