Part 11

What's belongs to you,
will always belongs to you,
No meter how long or how far It's.

What's belongs to you,
will always come back to you,
as long as you keep fight for it,
and keep believe it.

Ludwig Pov:
About two months after I save her from (ex fiance name). She still not remember about her past. But I don't want to force her to, since that we start dating well, she's the fist one who asking me first.m, and that's surprising me, thought.
Even she can't remember anything about our past relation, but she ask me to take her like I was take (u/n) in the past.
I also bring her to therapist try to recall her memories back. She Insisted me to do. Since she also wants to know her lost memories for truth.
About her ex Fiancé, well he's really bankrupt and he's punished to be jailed for whole life. About her parents, I told them the truth about her, and they also told me that they were  threatened by him, to agree about him marrying their daughter. So they let him manipulate her memories.
and agree to make the scenario that make me believed that (u/n)'s dead.
Recently I don't have any nightmare about her anymore, Instead a happy dream about her asking me to keep support her, finding her memories.
So I'll do everything I can do to bring her back to me totally.

because I believe that,
we're belongs together.

weil,
Sie ist meine Hälfte,
und mir ist ihre Hälfte.

meine Liebe,
ich wird immer liebe dich
für immer und nach.

-das Ende-