5

Unknown: "Hey."

Skylar: "Hello Tyler."

Tyler: "What happened to Prince?"

Skylar: "Well after our date, where I realized you're really Tyler Reynolds, I've decided to call you Tyler."

Tyler: "Well, it was a surprise wasn't it?"

Skylar: "It was. Especially the part where you ignored me for years for no reason and suddenly decided to call my number and tell me about how amazing of a person I am."

Tyler: "You're the one that kept talking to me. Besides, who cares if we haven't talked in awhile? That was years ago."

Skylar: "Yeah, years that I waited. You used to torment me, and then all of a sudden you decided one day to take my friends from me and act like nothing happened."

Tyler: "I get it. You liked me."

Skylar: "Are you insane? You live practically down the street from me. You had years to make up for what you did, but you didn't."

Tyler: Come on Skylar. Can't we just move on and enjoy a second date? One that's not cut short?"

Skylar: "I can't."

Tyler: "And why is that?"

Skylar: "Because after that day, after I saw you smirk at me with your evil and manipulative face, I told myself that I would never let anyone hurt me as much as you did. I'm not taking another chance."

Tyler: "Life's more interesting when you take risks and chances, though."

Skylar: "Life's also interesting when you finally win over the friends that you had to work hard to get back."

Tyler: "Look, we were ten. What would I know?"

Skylar: "Enough to know that you were wrong from the minute you got the idea. But you're obviously not that superior if you still don't see what you did wrong."

Tyler: "Fine, you know what? I'm done! I don't need you!"

Skylar: "Fine! I regret ever answering your call!"

Tyler: "Fine!"

Skylar: "Fine!"

*You're call has been disconnected*

Tyler: "I still love you Skylar Allen."