27.

Special thanks to @societies_ for the beautiful banner photo! I appreciate it so much, it's extremely lovely! (Go check out her other book covers, they're all just as beautiful as this one!)

Tyler: "Hey Skylar?"

Skylar: "Yeah?"

Tyler: "Maybe, um,"

Skylar: "Tyler, what is it?"

Tyler: "I'm not perfect."

Skylar: "What are you talking about?"

Tyler: "You know how you go to that... Place? The same place we don't like talking about?"

Skylar: "Yeah, my therapist."

Tyler: "Right. Well, I may or may not have started going to one of my own."

Skylar: "You? You go to a therapist?"

Tyler: "Hey, we can't all be perfect people."

Skylar: "I know it's just... I would have never thought that you of all people would be the one who needs help."

Tyler: "Well I do, alright?"

Skylar: "Okay I'm sorry."

Tyler: "It just... It gets hard sometimes, you know?"

Skylar: "Oh, I know. That's going to happen. And after that, you're going to start feeling bad for yourself. But don't let that happen."

Tyler: "Don't let what happen?"

Skylar: "Don't let your mind trick you into feeling bad for yourself."

Tyler: "I'm scared that might happen."

Skylar: "It most certainly will not!"

Tyler: "Do you promise? Do you promise that even if I go crazy and threaten to lock myself in my room and die of starvation you'll still be here for me?"

Skylar: "I'll be right on the other side of your bedroom door, acting just as crazy as I wait for you to finally get the courage to come back out into the real world."

Tyler: "Please don't leave me alone with my anxious mind. Ever."

Skylar: "Never ever. I promise."

Tyler: "And if you go crazy before me, I'll be on the other side of that bedroom door, loosing my mind as I wait for you too."

Skylar: "Thank you Prince."

Tyler: "Don't ruin the moment and don't ever bring that name back. Ever."