37.

Unknown: Hello, is this Skylar?"

Skylar: "Yeah, who's this?"

Unknown: "Do you know where Tyler is?"

Skylar: "This isn't funny, who is this?"

Unknown: "Tyler's mother. I haven't seen him in over a day. Is he at your house?

Skylar: "No, I haven't seen him in days. Maybe he just went over a friends house?"

Unknown: "No, he left his phone behind and I went through all of his contacts and you were the last on the list. I thought you may know where he is?"

Skylar: "I'm sorry I don't. Is he okay?"

Unknown: "How would I know. That irresponsible kid has damn sure messed up his life already."

Skylar: "I wouldn't say that."

Unknown: "Really? He just gets in the way all the time."

Skylar: "Actually he's amazing so maybe you should back off and face reality for once."

Unknown: "I'm not taking this from some teenager who doesn't even know what reality is. If you find out where my son is, let me know."

Skylar: "I will. You know, he really loved you. You should have given him a chance."

Unknown: "I don't appreciate you giving me parenting advice. I know how to raise my child, end of story. Let me know if you see him, will you?"

Skylar: "Of course."

Unknown: "There you go. Treat me with some respect. Be on the lookout for the little brat."

*Your call has been disconnected*

Skylar: "Shit."