22.

Tyler: "Hey, remember that time when we were in that old man's back yard and you were screaming at me about something?"

Skylar: "Tyler, no. We're not talking about this."

Tyler: "All I want to know is what exactly were you screaming at me about? What could an eight year old possibly be mad about?"

Skylar: "Well when I was around you, a lot of things. I could give you a list of reasons I had to scream at you."

Tyler: "Come on, just tell me. I know you remember."

Skylar: "You know exactly what I was yelling about, don't pretend you don't."

Tyler: "All I remember is going home and crying to my mom."

Skylar: "Oh... I'm sorry."

Tyler: "It's okay. I'll forgive you if you tell me why I was crying and you were screaming."

Skylar: "Fine. I thought you forgot and were just kidding."

Tyler: "Well I'm not, I swear. Just tell me!"

Skylar: "It was in Mr. Minlin's backyard on a night in July. We were back there while he was on vacation, so you somehow convinced me to sit on a tree stump behind his house and keep you company for some reason. You were asking me about my friends, which somehow led to the question of if I've ever kissed anyone. I told I hadn't, so without even flinching, you came at me and kissed me."

Tyler: "Oh..."

Skylar: "You stole my first kiss."

Tyler: "Well you took my first kiss too."

Skylar: "Well I'm glad it was you and not some creep."

Tyler: "Yeah, I'm glad too."

Skylar: "I actually thought you were my boyfriend after."

Tyler: "Really? After you started screaming at me for kissing you I just assumed you hated me."

Skylar: "No, I was just startled. I  thought we were dating for a few years after to be honest."

Tyler: "I'm sorry about that. You should have told me because I really liked you."

Skylar: "Yeah, well, I wasn't very outgoing at the age of eight."

Tyler: "Well that's why I kissed you first. Anyway, we should go back and carve our names in the wood."

Skylar: "But it's been years."

Tyler: "So? He won't care if we go in his backyard one last time."

Skylar: "Okay then. Tomorrow morning. Mr. Minlin's backyard. Be there."

Tyler: "I will. I'll bring the knife."

Skylar: "It sounds like we're murdering someone."

Tyler: "We're not. We're just carving our love into a tree stump."

Skylar: "Okay, well I'll see you there. Goodnight."

Tyler: "Goodnight."