Chapter 2

Choi Chunhe POV

"Nice to meet you again,Choi Chunhe-sshi, "he said, and smirked.

"I'm concerned."I rolled my eyes.

"So tough, I like it." He replied, and his smirk became bigger by the second. You're lucky I didn't bring scissors with me, or your mouth would have been cut.

I ignored him and listened to what the teacher was teaching. That dude kept staring at me. I know I'm hot, but he doesn't have to look at me like that. Well, I don't mean to be rude, but I hate guys like him. For me, it was really annoying.

The teacher kept talking, and here I am, pissed at the guy beside me. He kept disturbing me, damn it. How can I focus like this? Then, the bell rang. Finally, I can have time to myself. I wanted to shout at him for being so irritating. Luckily, I can control myself. If not, pray for him.

I forgot that I have no friends yet. Poor life, haish. I hope I can make some friends today, so I won't be lonely. When I was walking to the school cafe, I stopped by the school garden. I heard sobbing and saw someone crying. Should I comfort her? Haish, I really can't stand seeing people cry.

"Take this to wipe your tears." I handed her my handkerchief and she took it.

"Thank you." She replied and wiped her tears.

"I don't know why you're crying and I'm not in the right position to know, but please don't cry. You know, God will test us based on our ability. It means you're strong enough to handle it, so don't cry, okay? " So I comforted her with soothing words.

"I don't know if I can ask you this, but can I hug you? " She asked. I smiled and nodded. She quickly gave me a hug, and after a while, she broke it.

"Now it is lunch time. Are you not going to eat? " I asked as she shook her head slowly. I gave her a "Why?" look.

"I don't have much money because I'm not rich like other students" She said shyly. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the cafe.

"I will treat you." I said, and she looked at me with wide eyes. "

"No, it's fine. I'm not hungry at all. " She said, but suddenly her stomach growled, which made her bite her lip and look down. I chuckled at her cute side.

"Your stomach says otherwise." I teased her.

"Just kidding, don't worry. You can pay it with a smile instead. " I said to her, as I held her shoulder lightly.

"W-what? " She stuttered.

"I'm serious. People say that a smile can change everything, so smile for me. " I said cheerfully, and she smiled.

I told her to find a seat while I bought the food and drinks. I looked around and spotted my annoying seatmate with another girl. He's such a playboy. I shrugged it off when it was my turn to order. I ordered two orders of fried rice and two glasses of iced lemon tea.I hope she likes it. I brought the tray to our table.

"Let's eat," I said.

"Well, I talk a lot, right? So I still haven't asked for your name. So what's your name, and which class are you from?"

"I'm Han Naeun. We're in the same class. " She said What? We're in the same class?! How come I didn't notice her earlier?

"I'm-"

" Choi Chunhe. "You and your boyfriend became a hot topic today." She cut me off and smiled. I laughed as she said that. Really? Everyone thought that Chunmi was my boyfriend. Tsk.

"Why did you laugh?" She asked, confusedly.

"The truth is, everyone thought that I had a boyfriend, but it's actually my brother. His name is Choi Chunmi." I said and laughed slowly.

"Ah, really? Everyone thought that he was your boyfriend because you guys really suit each other" She said, and I chuckled at her words.

"Well, I'm used to it. Before this, everyone mistook me for their girlfriend. We don't look like each other much, that's why people say it like that. " I explained, and she laughed along with me.

Lunch time ended and we walked to our class together. We talked about a lot of things. Finally, I made a friend. I don't care if it's just one person. At least it's enough for me to share my problems and talk with someone. When we arrived at the class, I saw the jerk blocking our way.

"How can a transfer student have a friend this quickly?"He said, with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why do you care? You want to be my friend too? Well, too bad, I don't want someone like you. " I said, in a monotone voice.

"I don't know why you're friends with a nerd when you have a good figure. " He continued. He's really getting on my nerves now.

"Baekhyun-sshi, are you saying that I look hot right now?" I smirked, and he was lost for words.

"I'm letting you win this time." He said this as he walked to his seat with his friend. I walked with Naeun to our seats.

"I'm not a girl who you can play with, so you better not mess with me." I whispered to him.

**********************
Edited : 19Feb2022

Can I ask where you guys come from ? I'm from Malaysia

Don't forget to comment and vote ~