Chapter 13

Choi Chunhe POV

Today is our vacation day. Luckily, I had already packed my things. I'm really happy about today. I was too excited until I couldn't sleep last night. Why has Baekhyun not messaged me yet? Wait, why am I waiting for him?

I went downstairs with my bag and I saw my brother had already eaten breakfast. Wow, that dude is faster than me. I put my bag beside the couch and took a seat in front of Chunmi. He was so focused on the phone that he didn't notice I was there.What a good brother.

"Choi Chunmi!" I called him in a loud tone. He was startled and almost threw his phone away. I laughed crazily while he kept glaring at me.

"Tsk, how can you ditch your sister for your girlfriend?" I pouted. He just rolled his eyes.

"Faster, shorty. Dad will send us," he said, dismissing my joke and leaving me alone. What's wrong with him? Is he on his period? Oh gosh, Suddenly, something hit my head.

"I'm not on my period. Gosh, you and your mind, "I grin at him.

Dad is in a good mood today so he kept talking while driving. I sit beside the driver's seat, and, of course, my stupid brother is at the back with his phone. After a long way, lol, it just took a few minutes to arrive, but I sound like it took a few days.

We arrived. Chunmi quickly took his things and left me behind. Dad asked me what was wrong with him. I just shrugged my shoulder. How can I be sure if he never told me?

I took my things and went inside the school. I went to the place where we should go when we arrive. I don't know. I kept trying to find Baekhyun, but he was gone. I walked towards him secretly. But I saw he was talking with our school queenka. Kang Minjie was the one.

I decided to turn back and forget my plan to go to Baekhyun. If that person is a playboy, no matter what, he is still a playboy. I don't believe that I ever started to trust a playboy.

The teacher divided us into a few groups. Wait, is it not too early for this? This teacher teaches Anyway, my group members were Jisoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun, and guess what, I was in the same group as that queenka.

We went to the airport by bus. I did not sit with Baekhyun because when the bus arrived, I was the first one to enter it. I guess Baekhyun is on the other bus. Maybe with that queenka. Tsk. Why should I like a jealous girlfriend? I'm just his fake girlfriend.

"You must be Choi Chunhe, right?" I turned and looked at the person beside me. His face resembled that of a camel.Ops sorry.

"Yeah, did I know you?" I asked. I sound rude here.

"Of course you don't. We had never met before. Well, I just know you as Baekhyun's girlfriend only, "he explained. I nodded.

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen." He introduced himself. Should I introduce myself if you already know who I am?

"Call me Chunhe and also, when I'm not with Baekhyun, don't say anything about him, "I said. He gave me a puzzled look before nodding.

We arrived at the airport. Yehet. Well, I didn't see Baekhyun. It means I'm free. Yes and yes. Wait, why is Naeun not with Chunmi? I thought they were dated. Naeun with Jisoo and Chunmi with his friends. So, what exactly happened here?

Many people greet me. What's up with them? Did they fall out of bed and get amnesia? Oh no. This year, all seniors got amnesia. Will I be able to have it as well?

We all board our own flights. I went to my seat and sat down. Oh, I mean, sit down. I wore earphones and heard the song. Suddenly, I felt like someone was sitting beside me. I looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?"

*************************
Chunhe's jealous ? What happens to Chunmi ? Why he act cold ? Stay tuned ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited: 26March22