Chapter 7

Choi Chunhe POV

I'm not that stupid. I know I can win later. But damn, why did I accept his deal? Haish. You Chunhe. Always say something without thinking. Now I'll serve you properly.What if you lose later? You need to be his girlfriend. great. If I'm lucky enough, maybe I will win. Okay, for now I need Naeun's help to teach me some subjects.

I went to a cafe and saw my brother, Naeun, and Jisoo. I walked towards them and sat beside Jisoo. Well, beside him, empty. Of course, Naeun sat beside Chunmi. Looking at them makes me want to find a boyfriend sooner. No no. Forget about it.

"Naeun-ah", I called her cutely.

"What do you want? Stop with Aegyo, "she rolled her eyes. I grinned at her.

"Teach me please", I said.

"What?" she asked me.

"Sis, you are not stupid enough to ask for help." Chunmi teased me. I glared at him.

"Well, I made a deal with Baekhyun. I mean, I accidentally made a deal with him. If he got a higher score than mine, I would have to be his girlfriend for 3 months, "I explained.

"What if you get a higher score than him?" she asked.

"He'll do what I say for three months," I said, and my brother laughed.I stepped on his shoes and he shut up. Good.

"It's not like I have a choice, "she said. That made me smile widely.

"Of course," I replied,

"Treat me pizza" she said. I grinned

"Ask my brother" I responded.

"What the heck?" I said,

"I love you, Bro," I said, cutely. He just sighed, and that made us laugh together.

"I have to go," Jisoo said abruptly.We nodded.

Kim Jisoo POV

I walked away from the cafeteria. I decided to meet my friend, but suddenly, someone blocked my way. I looked at him and his gang. Tsk. I don't know what he wants and I don't care.

"I know your plan. So you better quit it, "he said.

"Who are you to tell me what I'm going to do?" I asked him.

"I'll tell her about this," he told me.

"Do you think she will believe you? I think she will hate you, "I replied. He became quiet. I thought he was better than me. Ah, he was playing the girl's heart. The most well-known playboy,

"Nice try, but remember this won't work even a bit," I said as I turned to walk away.

"Now you are an important person to her, but once she's mine, I'll never let you hurt her, "he said. I smirked and walked away.

That won't happen, although it may in your dream. You are known as her enemy, not her friend. It's okay, I will wait until that time comes and see what you can do. At that time, I will make you cry because of regret.

Byun Baekhyun POV

"It's wrong," Suho said.

"This was your third time answering the same question and it is still wrong," Chanyeol said.

I don't know why, but I can't focus on my studies. Of course, I asked my friend to help me, and of course, they agreed, but the problem right now was me. What on earth happened to me until I couldn't focus? Haish.

"Stop ruffling your hair, Baek. Try one more time, "Kyungsoo said.I took the paper from Suho's hand and answered it carefully. You can do it and

"It's correct," Suho said. That's a relief.

"You took almost 2 hours for 1 question? Daebak, "Chen teased me. I glared at him.

"Well, this is our first time seeing Genius Baekhyun become Stupid Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispered to Chen, and Chen nodded. I'm really going to kill these two.

"Kyungsoo-ah cook for me," I begged with puppy eyes.

"Don't ever make a deal with anyone after this anymore, "he rolled his eyes."

Well, I told my friends about it and they said they would help me, which made me so happy. I want to bring that guy down and let him see who I am, Baekhyun.

**************************
Who do you think will win ? What will happened next ? Stay tuned ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited: 25Feb22