Chapter 11

Byun Baekhyun POV

I opened my eyes slowly and tried to remember what happened yesterday. I thought it was just a dream, but no, it was reality that I wanted time to stop for a moment and let me enjoy the moment. I got off of her bed.

Her room is really tidy. Well, she's a girl, anyway. There are a lot of pictures of her. I love her smile. But it's hard to see her smile sincerely at me. What she did was glare and look at me boredly or annoyedly.

Wait, I found her childhood picture. Is the guy in the picture Jisoo? Damn, mentioning his name made me want to punch the wall right now. I can't believe he planned to hurt his own childhood friend. Such a bastard.

"Are you done stalking my sister's picture?" I looked at someone who was standing against the door with a smirk.

"Not yet," I replied.

"You have a lot of guts to say those words."I don't know what he means. It is just weird.

"I don't understand what you mean," I replied calmly. I don't want to start a fight, especially since I'm at his house and this guy was Chunhe's brother.

"Do you think my sister cares about you?" he asked with a teasing smirk. I stayed silent.

"Tsk tsk. Let's see how long you can stay in this fake relationship," he said, and left me dumbfounded. He was different when his sister was around and when she was not around.

"Oh, you are awake?" I snapped from my thoughts when someone waved her hand in front of me. I nodded.

"You can wear these clothes." She gave me clothes and said, "Go take a shower and after that, let's have breakfast together." I looked at her seriously.

"Do you care about me? Or do you do this out of pity? " I inquired as to what prompted her to retract her statement.

"Do you feel sorry for me?"

I cut her and went to the bathroom. She doesn't care about me, but she pities me. I have lost my hope in this.

Choi Chunhe's POV

I was taken back when he asked me if I cared about him or not. I really don't know the answer. I was just worried when I saw he got hit yesterday. That's why I brought him here. Yes, I didn't think anything at that time. Is it because I care about him?

The day after tomorrow was our trip. I hadn't prepared yet. I texted Naeun, but she hadn't replied yet. That girl really is If my brother texts, she will reply on time. When it was my turn, *sigh*

I went downstairs and sat in front of my brother at the dining table. Baekhyun also went downstairs after that. He sat beside me. I avoided his eye contact. It's awkward because of his question early on.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you," Baekhyun said politely.

"Aigoo, don't worry. It's not disturbing even a bit. At least Chunhe did not worry about it when she took care of you, " mom said to Baekhyun. He nodded and smiled.

"Chunhe must be happy because his boyfriend is here, "Chunmi said, and if I'm not mistaken, he glared at Baekhyun.

"Shut up!" I glared at him. My relationship with Baekhyun was already awkward, and he made it worse.

"At least we know our princess is grown up, "Dad said.

"Please, Dad, don't start it," I pleaded.

My family kept teasing me with Baekhyun. But that guy didn't do anything but just nod. I really wonder why Chunmi kept glaring at Baekhyun. I know that he hates our fake relationship, but he doesn't have to act like he was a person who was stuck in this relationship.

After we finished our breakfast, Baekhyun said he needed to go. Well, this is not his house after all. Wait, why do I sound like I want him to stay? Haish. I sent him to the gate.

"Thank you," he thanked me. I nodded.

"One day you will care about me. I know you will, "he said, and smiled at me. Why is my heartbeat beating so fast?

"Don't forget to pack up your things for the trip, girlfriend, "he reminded me. I smiled and understood. He was about to walk away.

"Baekhyun", I called him. He looked at me curiously.

"Take care," I said, and he nodded in agreement.

I put my hand on my chest. How can you make my heartbeat beat this fast, Baekhyun? I think I care about him, or maybe more than that.

Unknown POV

I walked to Chunhe's house. I planned to ask her to go to the mall, but it turned out the other way. I saw Baekhyun get out of her house with a big smile. I looked at Chunhe. She looked happy. What did this guy do to her? I can't let them be together.

************************
Why Chunmi act cold towards Baekhyun ? Is it Chunhe started have feeling towards Baekhyun ? Who the unknown ? Stay tuned ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited: 23March22