Chapter 8

Choi Chunhe POV

Gosh I haven't slept since yesterday. Yes, today was the day where we would find out who won the bet. I'm really worried about it. What if I lose? Hello, I don't want to be his girlfriend for 3 months. I'd rather date a monkey than him. Oh please.

"Sis, are you ready?" Chunmi asked me. It was like he was teasing me.

"Are you excited for me to lose or what?" I asked.

"Well, I'll wait for two of them," he said, laughing. I was about to open my mouth.

"Don't curse in the morning, sis. It's bad" he said, and left me. Oh, gosh, he really got my nerves in this morning.

I entered the school with my shaking legs. Damn, why are my legs so jelly this morning? Will something bad happen? There is no one here. Ah, maybe they were busy looking at the score. Ohma, help me. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes when I knew who was behind that.

"Ready to be my girlfriend, yeobo? "he asked with a smirk on his lips. Starting today, I will bring my scissors and cut his lips for a smirk.

"That will never happen," I said confidently, although I'm not.

"Deal still a deal," he should stop reminding me all the time. Why is he so sure today?Does he already know the result? I forgot to mention that he was overconfident in himself.

It's not like I wanted to, but we walked together to board the score. Can't he take his hand off of me? It was uncomfortable. The student kept whispering something. They must have said bad things about me. I will cut this guy soon. I looked at the board.

1. Byun Baekhyun 99
2. Choi Chunhe 98

I want to curse right now. Do we just have one mark? Damned and damned. Please don't tell me I will be his girlfriend. I looked at him, who was smiling happily. I won't be your girlfriend, idiot. Even if you are dreaming, I don't want to be.

"I won, Chunhe," he whispered to me. I glared at him.

"Now you are officially my girlfriend," he whispered again.

I quickly ran away from him and went to the cafeteria. Luckily, I saw my brother and Naeun. It surprised me when Jisoo was also there. I ran towards them and sat beside Jisoo. They gave me a confused look. Naeun gave me an "are you okay?" look. I gave a nod.

I saw Baekhyun and his friend enter the cafeteria. What the hell? Not at all.I'm dead. I immediately hid under the table. Jisoo gave me a confused look, and I just grinned at him. Naeun understood why I did that, and she acted like I wasn't around.

"Did you see my girlfriend?" was Baekhyun's voice. He had a lot of guts to ask that question in front of my brother.

"Who's your girlfriend? " Jisoo asked calmly.

"Choi Chunhe," he said, My full name? Seriously, this guy.

"She was my sister, duh. She never told me that she had a boyfriend. Also, I don't think she will date a playboy like you." Gosh, is it my brother wanting to start a fight right now?

"We are officially dating today," he said, and I can feel that he grinned with that statement.

"She's not here, Baekhyun. So please leave, "Naeun said.

"All right, But if you see her, tell her that if she wants to hide, hide properly, "he said and left. Wait, did he know I was here?

"Looks like I got an answer now," Chunmi said teasingly causing Naeun to hit his head.

"You should not make a deal with him," Jisoo said calmly.

"I know," I replied.

"Although you guys are in a relationship, don't ever trust him. He was more dangerous than we thought, "Jisoo said.Why do I think this is not Jisoo?

Kim Jisoo POV

Do you think you will be able to win, Baekhyun? Keep dreaming, Byun Baekhyun. I will make sure she won't believe you no matter what. Let's see how far you can go. A fake relationship, huh? He's so childish.

*************************
What Jisoo planned ? What will happened to their fake relationship ? What will happen next ? Stay tuned ~

Happy Eid Mubarak Day ~ I took this chance to apologize if I have hurt you. Maybe not reply not message or something like that. I'm so sorry. Let's become more close from now ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited: 27Feb2022