Chapter 12

Choi Chunhe POV

I'm too lazy to go to school today. Why do they still make me go?especially my annoying brother. I'm going to set his room on fire when I get home later. Gosh, how can he prank me? He locked my alarm 1 hour earlier than I usually wake up. I was freaking out at that time, and he was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

I'm at my locker retrieving items that I intend to use in class later. When I closed my locker, I saw Naeun. She looks like she is in a hurry. What's up with her? I tried to follow her secretly, but suddenly someone held my hand. I looked at that person. It was Jisoo

"Where are you going? Our class will start soon, "he asked me. I tried to look around for Naeun, but she was nowhere to be found. Screw this guy.

"Okay, let's go, "I said, and I took my hand from his grip. I walked to class with him, and he followed me.

These days, I have the feeling that something has happened around me that I am unaware of. I also felt that my friends were hiding something from me. At first, I decided to ignore it, but I kept thinking about it. Screw my brain then.

"Are you avoiding me right now?" Jisoo abruptly asked me but I decided remain silent and simply walk to class.

I entered my class and went straight to my seat without saying anything to Jisoo. My curiosity about him is greater than my curiosity about others. I put my head on the table and closed my eyes. I didn't sleep.

"Hye, Chunhe." I looked up and it was Baekhyun. It's freaking Baekhyun.

"Hye, Baek," I greet him back. He smiled and sat down in his seat.

"You look sleepy, girl," he said. Since when was he concerned about me?

"Yes, I am. My stupid brother pranked me early, "I said annoyedly, and guess what? He chuckled.

"Looks like someone is going to kill her own brother," he joked.

"I would love to do that," I joked back. Suddenly, someone coughed in front of us. We looked at him. Is this guy really...

"Let's talk Chunhe," he said seriously, glaring at Baekhyun.

"Teacher will coming in soon, Jisoo. Go back to your seat, "I said, which made him more upset.

"What spell did you use on her until she heard you?" he asked Baekhyun. What about him? Is he envious?But for what?

"I didn't do anything, Mr. Kim. She wanted to be my friend. Is there something wrong with this picture? I'm my girlfriend, anyway." This guy really admits me as his girlfriend to everyone. Oh, this guy.  Jisoo returned to his seat after another look at him.

At that moment, I saw Naeun just enter the class and go straight to Jisoo. She whispers something to him. What about them? I thought she was not close to Jisoo. What is their relationship? They went out together. I was about to follow them, but suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I glare at him.

"Don't look at me like that, girlfriend." Of course it's Baekhyun.

"Damn you, Baekhyun. I want to follow them, "I said, and tried to release my hand from his grip, but he was stronger than me after all.

"No. Sit down, "he ordered me. He looked serious this time. Why did I follow his order?

"I'm not a dog." I glare at him and sit down in my seat. He patted my head, which he was teasing me with. I stepped on his shoes, which made him groan in pain. I just laughed secretly.

Byun Baekhyun POV

Damn this girl. She stepped on my shoes. It hurt, duh. I've already kissed her if we're not in public, but I respect her. But still, haish, this girl is the first person who has messed with me. Gosh, I hate myself for making this deal. Perhaps.

I have my reason why I didn't let her follow them early. I felt something between Naeun and Jisoo. They really looked close. They must have something to hide from Chunhe. I know who Jisoo is, and now I want to find out who Naeun is. What is their connection? Tomorrow is our trip. Yes and Yes. I will spend the day with her. It is a two-week trip. I love my teacher sooooo much for making this trip. Wait, not that much, just a bit.

"Byun Baekhyun! " Kyungsoo shouted. We all close our ears. Ops.

"What the heck is your underwear on my bed?!" he shouted from upstairs. I laughed secretly.

"Kyunggie-ah, please pack my things too!" I shouted back.

"I'm going to cook you Byun Baekhyun!" he shouted back.

"I love you, Kyunggie," I said teasingly. The others laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop calling me that, idiot!" Wow. Hey, I'm just calling him by his cute nickname. How can he call me an idiot? Woah.

"So you spend time with her?" Chanyeol asked me with a smirk, which made everyone look at me seriously. I glare at Chanyeol before grinning.

"Of course, dude. You guys should find a girlfriend too, "I replied.

"I should make a deal with the girl I like after this," Chen said.

"Don't you dare make a deal like that idiot" Kyungsoo said, glaring at me, who was happily grining back at him.

"I know you love me, Kyunggie, "I said cutely and ran upstairs because

"I will get you, Byun Baekhyun," he chased me. This dude is really scarier than other things.

********************
What Naeun and Jisoo relationship ? What will happen if Chunhe know about that ? Stay tuned ~

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited: 23March22