Chapter 16

Byun Baekhyun POV

                  I decided to follow Chunhe since our room same so why not at least I know she safe. I followed her secretly. I thought she going to room but it's like she going somewhere else. She went to hotel garden.

                  I peeked what she doing here. Wait there had a guy. Who him ? Okay he turned wait what ?! She met Jisoo ?! What on earth he doing there ? I need to hear their conversation.

" Are you forget or really stupid ? " Jisoo asked to Chunhe. She shocked with his question. Are you show your true self, Jisoo ?

" When i said that you should stay away from Baekhyun, I really meant it. Can't you see how much i worried about you but you busy going out with him " he added. So he a person made her uncomfortable with me ? Worried ? Tsk.

" If you really going to stay with him then continue it. But don't ever come to me and Naeun " I choked with his words. What the heck ?! Why he putted his friendship over this ?! I can't stay still like this anymore.

" What ?! " only that Chunhe ? Where your stubborn head ? Haish.

" Me or Baekhyun ? " okay this too much.

" Chunhe ! " I shouted her named. They looked at me.

" What is it, Baek ? " she asked me. I can see that Jisoo glared at me.

" Oh well, I called you for hundredth times but you didn't pick up it and Chanyeol said you here. So I come here. I'm worried when I went room you not there yet " I lied. Wow my excused really. It made me want to laugh.

" Oh. Since you already know I'm, can't you leave us for a while ? " she asked me. For what I do that ?

" No. If you guys have something to talk, just talk like I'm not here " I said and smirked at Jisoo. I can felt that he cursed under his breath.

" There nothing anymore. I will leave " Jisoo said and left us. Tsk.

                We went to our room together. She stayed silent. She must be think about what that bastard said. He really know how to play dirty right ? If I let her answer it, I know she will choose them over me.

                 She just sit at the corner of the bed. I sighed and walked towards her. I sit beside her. She didn't notice me yet until I hold her hand. She shocked looked at me.

" You know what, a best friend won't give you hard time " I said. She looked at me confusedly.

" What do you mean ? " she asked me.

" If he really your friend, he won't said like that. It your life to choose who you want to be " I replied.

" You heard us ? " she asked me. Yes, I did. How much I want to say that.

" Of course no. But I saw the tension situation. You know it awkward " I said and smile idiotly. She smile at me.

" I don't know what's wrong with Jisoo and Naeun this past day. They ignored me when I close with you " she confessed. I know Jisoo planned something but I don't know about Naeun.

" Are you perhaps regret close with me ? " I bravely asked.

" I don't know why but I didn't felt like that " her replied made me felt relief.

" Forget about that. Now let's sleep " I said and lay on bed.

" We on same bed ? " she asked me. I chuckled.

" Yeah. We must practice sleep together before we married " I said and she rolled her eyes. She back.

" Can't I - "

" Just sleep. It's not like I'm going to rape you " I said boredly. She quickly lay beside me. I smiled secretly when I saw she blushed.

                        The sunlight disturb my sleep. I open my eyes. Wow I love this view. The first thing i saw when I wake up is someone I liked. I putted her bangs behind her ears. She really cute. I wonder how if we have kids. Wow I don't know I think until that much.

                        Today we will go to beach. All of us went to beach. I didn't see her. Ah maybe she changed her clothes. I with my members. Play around. Chanyeol and Chen busy with their castle. Them really like kid.

" Wow, she hot " suddenly Kai mumbled while looked somewhere. Kyungsoo heard it and hit Kai head. I laughed look at them.

" What the heck ? " Kai groaned in pain.

" That for checking someone property " Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

" Who's property ? " I asked.

" Hyung, your girlfriend really hot. Everyone check her out " Suddenly Sehun putted his arms around my shoulder.

               What he mean ? I looked at where they look. What the heck ?!