Chapter 9

Choi Chunhe POV

Now it was time for us to go back to class. I didn't want to meet him, but he was my classmate and my seatmate. So I can't run away. Let me die now, please. I hate myself for making such a weird deal. I promise this will be my last time talking before thinking.

I hid inside the nurse's room. Luckily, there is no one here right now. I opened the door and looked around to see if Baekhyun and his friend were around or not. I closed the door behind me. How long do I need to be like this? Is it for 3 months? I will still need to study for my future.

I roamed around the nurse's room. Wait a minute!I don't have any plans to steal anything here. I'm just bored right now. Haish. Is the teacher already in the class? I will die if I'm late. But what if I'm too early? Omma, I need you.

"That's Chunhe, really lucky. " I heard people gossiping. I heard their conversation. Hey, I'm curious because they mentioned my name.

"Yeah, Baekhyun Oppa posted a picture of her and admitted she was his girlfriend. He's really romantic, "my eyes widened after hearing it. Is it really me?

I turned on my phone and looked at his Instagram. What the heck, Byun Baekhyun?! I opened the door and that made the girl who was gossiping shocked. They just looked at me and left. That dude makes me want to burn.

I clenched my fist and walked to class. I held my phone tightly. I opened the class door, which made everyone look at me for a while before continuing their work. I ignored them and walked to Baekhyun, who was busy talking with his friend.

"Hey, girlfriend," he greeted me with a big grin on my lips.

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" I raised my voice, which made everyone look at us.

"I did what?" he asked innocently. Damn, he makes me want to kick him off this earth. I took a deep breath before looking at him.

"Why do you post a photo of me sleeping with that kind of caption, Mr. Byun?"I asked calmly, but deep inside I knew I could cook with my temperature.

"Why not? after all, you are my girlfriend," he said, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't remember when I accepted to be your girlfriend," I said annoyedly.

"Oh, really?," he asked seductively. He took a step closer to me, and that made me go backwards.

"Baekhyun, we're in class." I tried to stop him, but it's not working. My classmate already whistled for us.

"I should make something so you know that I'm your boyfriend, girlfriend," he said and looked at my lips. My mind went blank. Please, someone help me. Suddenly, I felt like someone had grabbed my hand. It was Jisoo.

"Don't you feel embarrassed? You are still in class, "Jisoo said. He still holds my hand.

"She's my girlfriend. Why did you care? " With a smirk, Baekhyun asked.

"You don't deserve her." Jisoo looked deeply into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun laughed. What's wrong with them?

"So, how about you? Do you think that she deserves it? " Baekhyun asked in a serious tone. What on earth is with these two guys? I should not bring up that photo since I already know if this will happen.

"Enough Baekhyun," Naeun said, and everyone looked at her.

"You want me to stop? How about him? Why don't you say it to him? You are really picky, Naeun, same as before, "Baekhyun said in an upset tone. Why did he bring it up about his past? He was inflicting pain on Naeun.

I released my hand from Jisoo's grip. I walked towards Baekhyun and grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the rooftop. He made everything worse. He doesn't have to say all those words to Naeun, although I know she's just his past.

"Baekhyun", I called him. He looked at me coldly.

"I—"

"You are still my girlfriend. Don't ever try to run away from it, "he said, and left me dumbfounded.

Byun Baekhyun POV

I didn't mean to be cold towards her. But I'm really upset about what happened. I really want to tell them the truth about Jisoo, but it's not that easy. Between Jisoo and me, Chunhe more trusted him than me. I can't take him down like that or Chunhe will hate me to death later.

I didn't plan to say that to Naeun. Yes, although she's just my past, it didn't mean that I could do that to her. No one knows the truth about our relationship. Why did we break up? No one does. But what people did was to blame me for our breakup. Okay, let's just stop thinking about it.

I turned on my phone. I smiled and looked at the person on my wallpaper. Chunhe wore glasses with the pencil tapped into her lips. It's attractive. I'm not a stalker. I accidentally took her picture. This girl makes me go insane. Nothing can adequately describe her.

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. I heard footsteps behind me. It was like someone was following me. I walked faster and faster until something hard hit my head. The next thing I heard was someone shouting my name, and everything went black.

********************
What trurly happened between Naeun and Baekhyun ? Oh my gosh, what on earth Baekhyun tried to do to Chunhe ? What happened to Baekhyun ? Stay tuned ~

Sorry, I can't update. I'm at my hometown and here don't have line. Don't worry when I back home I will update as soon as possible.

Don't forget to comment and vote ~

Edited:27Feb22