Chapter 32

Byun Baekhyun POV

                   I tried to catch my breath. Gosh I'm really nervous to meet her parents. Although we have met before but it different now. I also worried to meet Chunmi. I still remember how he treat me before. It's like he really hate me. Will our meeting be fine ?

                   Suddenly the door opened, shows a person I love. I ran towards her and hugged her. She didn't push which make me relief. After I hugged her enough, I broke the hugged. She looked at me confusedly. I grinned. How can I say that I'm nervous ?

" He nervous " Chen interrupt us. I glared at him. Chunhe chuckled.

" Wow, I don't know I can make a biggest player nervous " she said and high five with Chen. Since when they got along ?

" You guys should leave " Sehun said.

" Are you kicking us out ? " I asked him. He rolled his eyes.

" I don't know that you want to stay at hospital, hyung " he replied sarcastically.

" Let's go " Chanyeol said and dragged me out.

" Yah ! Yah ! My girlfriend at back " I said while tried to release my hand from this Yoda grip.

                  Chanyeol kept dragged me until we out from hospital. I saw she walked with Kai. Gosh I have bad feeling when they together. Don't be jealous to small matter. She just walked and talked with him only.

" There taxi coming " Kyungsoo said. I nodded and grabbed Chunhe hand.

                  We enter the taxi. We waved at others. Here we go ~ Gosh the more I think about it my heart might drop. Relax Baekhyun. I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at down and of course it none than others.

" Don't worry my family won't bite " she joked. I know she tried to comfort me.

" What you talk with Kai early ? " I asked her and I heard she chuckled. What that kid told her ?

" He told me that you always bullied Kyungsoo and mess with him. Is it true ? " she asked me.

" Yeah " I replied.

" What else he said ? " I asked. I know he won't tell that only.

" He said I should teach you where should you put your - " she suddenly laughed. I raised my eyebrows.

" My what ? "

" Your underwear " she whispered. My eyes widen. What the heck Jongin you told her that too ? She burst in laugh.