Chapter 3

Choi Chunhe POV

Class was over ten minutes ago.Now I'm waiting for my annoying and handsome brother. Luckily, I'm not alone. I forced Naeun to go home with me. I'm the best. Just kidding. But why was this annoying guy also late? I hate waiting for people. When he arrives later, I'll chop him to pieces.

"Chunhe..." I looked at Naeun.

"What's your relationship with Baekhyun?" Suddenly, she asked. What? I don't want to have any relationship with him anyway, so why would I?

"We don't have any relationship other than being seatmates. Why do you ask? " I said, then asked.

"Ah, I was worried if he would dump you like how he did to me." She replied and looked down. He dumped her?

"What do you mean?" I asked again.

"We had a relationship three months ago, but we broke up after a week." She explained.

"Do you perhaps still like him?"

"Of course not. I regret dating a playboy like him. I just don't want you to feel the same way I did. " She said I smiled and patted her shoulder.

"Thanks for the advice. Ah, there he was, "I said, and looked at my brother, who was running in our direction.

"I'm sorry I'm late. " He apologised as he tried to catch his breath.

"You better be. Anyway, this was my friend, Han Naeun. She will go home with us today. " I said, introducing Naeun. Wow, this guy kept staring at her.

"Anneonghaseyo, I'm Chunhe's chingu, Han Naeun. " Naeun introduced herself and bowed. Did my brother fall in love at first sight? But wait, with my friend?! I punched his shoulder lightly.

"What the heck, Choi Chunhe?! " He shouted, and I just laughed.

"Stop staring at my friend, Choi Chunmi. Are you cheating on me now? " I pouted. He rolled his eyes and walked to his car. I laughed and walked with Naeun to the car.

Naeun sat in the passenger seat, and guess who was the driver? Of course, it was my annoying and handsome brother. I sat at the back like a lonely kid. It's almost as if they adopted me.

My brother kept asking her so many questions. He also used pick up lines. I really wanted to laugh whenever he used them. It was really funny. I wonder if Naeun will fall for him or not. Hold it, Chunhe. You can laugh about it later.

We arrived at Naeun's house. I'm not judging her, okay? But her house looks small. She told me she lived with her mother and three sisters. She's the oldest. Ah, she must have a hard time. Sometimes I'm really worried about her. But I can't do anything since she won't tell me anything about her family.

"Choi Chunhe!" I was startled when someone shouted my name.

"What the heck, Chunmi? " I asked.

"That's why I shouted. I called you so many times, but you didn't reply. What were you thinking about? " He asked.

"Han Naeun"I said.

"What's with her?" He asked again, raising his eyebrow.

"I feel like she's hiding something from me," I explained.

"What's she hiding?" He's really dumb.

"What a moron. If I knew, I would have already told you." I rolled my eyes. Why was he so dumb?

We arrived home safely. It looked like there was a guest today, but why did Mom and Dad not tell us about it? I entered the house, followed by my brother behind me. When I got in, I saw Mom and Dad talking to someone. Haish, I'm so tired. Why do we have a guest now?

"You two are already back?" Mom asked. I wanted to say no because I don't like guests. Haha, kidding. All I want to do now is crawl into bed and fall asleep.

"We have a guest here," Dad said. "I know, Dad. Haish.

"Aigoo, they're really cute." A voice said. It was a woman, but wait, where have I seen her before?

"She was fighting with her memory to remember us." Another voice said It sounded more like a man. What?

" Aigoo, it's us Chungie. " This nickname. Omo!

" Auntie~ Uncle~ " I ran towards them and hugged them. I broke the hug after a few minutes. They were my neighbour when we lived in America.

" Wait, why do I feel like someone's missing? Where's Jisoo? " I asked and they laughed.

" You must miss him so much, right? " Mrs. Jung asked. I shyly nodded. He's my best friend. No wait, my childhood friend. Lol. What I'm trying to say was that we were really close.

" If Jisoo is here, she will forget me~ " Chunmi faked cry. I punched his arm lightly.

" He's not here yet. " That made me feel down.

" Aww, she's sad. Aigoo, our Chunhe. " My brother teased me and laughed. I glared at him and he stopped laughing.

" He will arrive tomorrow. Don't worry. " Mr. Jung said and I smiled widely.

" Our Chunhe is happy now~ " I'm really gonna kill this guy.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Although I just moved here and just met him a few days ago, I started to miss him. Awww,I'm cute right? Haha. Wait, I forgot my homework. I will be dead for tomorrow. Bye~

Edited: 19 Feb2022