Chapter 14

Byun Baekhyun POV

We arrived at the airport. Can I still find Chunhe? Haish. Wait, she did not cancel this trip at the last minute, right? Gosh, since before I didn't see her. We promised to meet somewhere, but she didn't show up. Tsk, this obstinate girl.

"Are you looking for your girl?" Chen asked me

"Did you see her?" I asked him.

"Oh, I've got her in my bag right now," he joked.I rolled my eyes.

"Serious Chen," I said in a serious tone. He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Well early, she's my seatmate."

"What do you mean? Seatmate?! " I asked, almost shouted, and got smacked by Kyungsoo. This dude should stop hitting me.

"She is on her flight right now," Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes.

"Seriously? Oh, thanks Kyunggie. I love you, "I yelled as I dashed to the airport. I heard him grumble. He likes Grandpa's grumbling.

I went to my flight. I tried to find Chunhe. Maybe she is here. And yes, she is there. She wore earphones and closed her eyes. Wow, I sound creepy now. I just sat beside her. She noticed it and looked at me with a disbelieving look.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Where my girlfriend goes, I will follow, "I replied with a smile. I heard she cursed under her breath.

"Where were you early?" I asked.

"Somewhere that doesn't have a person named Byun Baekhyun," she replied without looking at me.

"Awww, that hurts. Anyway, the person you sat with early on is my friend, "I said. She looked at me unsatisfied.

"Why is everyone your friend?" she asked. I chuckled at her face. I moved my face close to her.

"You should be happy because your boyfriend is famous," I whisper to her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

She became a brat again. What ghost entered your body, Chunhe? Sometimes it has, sometimes it doesn't. Suddenly, I felt my shoulder get heavy. I looked beside me. Aww, she is really cute while sleeping. It's better when she sleeps than when she's awake.

I held her hand and put my head above her head. I felt like someone was staring at us. So I looked around and I saw Jisoo. We're only three seats away from it.He knew I looked at him, and he smirked.

Choi Chunhe's POV

I opened my eyes after I felt something different. Why can't my head lift? Oh no. Is it true that I'm paralyzed ? Oh wait, who is beside me? Wait, is that Baekhyun? I rolled my eyes when I realised that he had put his head on mine.

I tried to lift my head without waking him up. It succeeded. I put his head on my shoulder. Wait, is it also that I can't move? Wait, is Baekhyun's hand right? Why did this guy become like this? I just let him hold my hand.

We arrived at our destination. Woo, finally. Oh wait, I can't jump yet. Baekhyun still holds my hand and his head is on my shoulder. I took a look at the person in front of me. Chanyeol He's Baekhyun's friend, right? I gave Chanyeol my puppy eyes and he really understood it. He rolled his eyes and told me to leave. Yes, thank you, Chanyeol.

We went to the hotel. I didn't see Baekhyun. I hope he is not here. cruel to me. Now the teacher is going to tell us about our roommate. I don't know who I want to be. I felt like a lonely kid here. I really wonder what Naeun and Jisoo's relationship is like.

So I'm going to tell your roommate, okay? Mr. Jung said, and we all nodded. All these names have been mentioned. Where is mine?

"I want to meet Choi Chunhe and Byun Baekhyun for a while." Then suddenly Mr. Jung called me? Or should I say us? But why us?

"Where is Baekhyun?" Mr. Jung asked me, and I didn't know, so I just shrugged my shoulder. He sighed.

"You guys will be roommates." Mr. Jung calmed down. What?!

"What happened?" Do I need to be with him? No, I don't want to be with him.

"Please, I—"

We would love to be roommates." I was cut by Baekhyun, who covered my mouth with his hand. Mr. Jung nodded and left us. I bit Baekhyun's hand so he could uncover my mouth.

"Screw you, Baekhyun. I don't want to be with you. I want freedom. Why do you-"

" Shut up or I will kiss you," he told me with his smirk. I rolled my eyes and took my bag and went to our room. This trip will be the longest ever.

Edited: 26March22