Chapter 20

Byun Baekhyun POV

After I finished my performance, I looked at Chunhe. She took her bag and left. I sighed saw her left. Chanyeol patted my shoulder told me to stay strong. I smile weakly at him. We went to our table.

" Where Chunhe go ? " Chanyeol asked. He know I'm curious about it.

" We also don't know " Jongsuk replied.

Suddenly I smell something. All of us looked at each other. What this smell ? I looked around. Many of people faint ? Chunmi run to door and tried to open it. He looked at us.

" It locked " He said.

All of us started worried. My eyes got heavier. I took out my phone tried to call someone but everything went black without I realized it.

I open my eyes slowly. I felt really dizzy right now. I tried to massage my head but my hand can't move. I looked around me. I saw my other members here got tied. I tried to release myself but the it useless.

" Yah. Wake up " I said while kicked chair person beside me. It Chanyeol anyway. He groaned and looked at me annoyedly.

" Don't dis- Where on earth we right now ? " he asked with widen eyes. I rolled my eyes.

" Kick chair beside you. Don't make any sound " he nodded and kicked chair person beside him.

The others wake up after their chair got kicked. Luckily I'm not. We gave each other confused look. Now we really need to go. If my mind not mistake I know who do this. Suddenly the light turned on. We looked at people who just enter.

" Naeun ? Jisoo ? " Chunmi gasped. I know this Jisoo planned but what with Naeun ? She walked to me.

" Hi baby " she smirked at me.

" Don't baby me. Let me go Naeun. You such a fake " I said.

" Yeah, I'm fake. But this fake girl that stupid girl believe " she sat on my lap. Damn this girl.

" Get up and who you mean ? " I asked but she just laughed.

" Your fake girlfriend " she replied and smirked at me.

" She your friend " I don't believe that she do this to her. She betray her own friend.

" Not until she stole you from me " what on earth she said ?

She get up from me and walked to Jisoo. She kissed Jisoo on lips. So disgusting. She cover her evil with her Innocent look. Suddenly I remember that, Naeun dated with Chunmi. I looked at him who stare at her with anger.

" I don't know you betray us, Jisoo " Chunmi said. Jisoo looked at him and laughed.