Home

"T-Thank you for saving me." You said shakily.

"Of course." A cheeky grin formed on Lance's face. He put is arm around you and placed a hand over his heart. "When prince Lance is here you don't need to fear."

You relaxed your tense body but kept your guard up.

"I'm uncomfortable." Colin pushed up glasses and dusted his pants off. Lance leaned off you and eyed his surroundings.

"Nice place (Y/N). But where are your parents?" Lance turned back to you while raising a brow.

"They wont be home for another two weeks." You took off your shoes and tossed your bag aside. 'Should I have told them that?'

DING DONG

The door bell rang loudly in your ears. You instinctively ducked behind the couch and peeked your head out. "Don't open it."

"You could have just hid behind me. I'll have protect you..." Lance frowned as he walked over to you. "And i'm pretty sure it's Issac and Rio. They have a lot of explaining to do, right?" He extended his hand out to you. You hesitantly took it, pulling yourself back on your feet. "Girls like it gentle at first, don't they?" He whispered so only you could hear.

"W-"

"(Y/N), it doesn't look like they're gonna leave. I think it would be better to deal with this now right?" Colin interrupted while pointing to the doorway.

"Okay... Let them in." You directed Colin who then went to the door. 'Can I really have faith in these two?'

"Don't worry (Y/N), if they try anything... I'll protect you." Lance then nodded to Colin who slowly opened the door.

Rio and Isaac stepped inside awkwardly.

"Why did you do that to (Y/N)?!" Colin questioned defiantly as he stood in front of the other two males.

"(Y/N)," Issac started. "That was stupid of me, my emotions went out of control." His red eyes then fell to the side. "I feel ashamed that all I can say is... I-I'm sorry." The male's voice croaked.

'Somehow I feel bad for him.'

"(Y/N), I-" Rio stepped forward with his head down. "My idiotic actions have caused you trauma...  That was a lame thing I did." He then rubbed the back of his neck. The mood of the room slipped into depression.

Realizing you were outnumbered you began feeling a bit uneasy again. 'If it just took Isaac and Rio to hold me down, then I would be helpless against all four of them...'

"Don't think this makes me forgive you two." You replied. 'I shouldn't do or say anything that might trigger them.' You began to prepare for the worst. "Anyway, can you guys just lea-"

"Now that we're all here, we should play a game!" Lance blurted enthusiastically while waving his arms in the air. "It's your house (Y/N), what do you wanna play?" He asked sounding like a child.

"How about the one were you all go home?." You smiled sweetly and motioned to the door.

"Huh... I almost fell for that." Lance mumbled . "Now then..." Lance then reached for your bag and started digging through it. 'I have nothing to hide, but...'