Cuaght

All you had to do was climb out the window then ditch Isaac, it was simple. 'Alright... I can do this.' You then quickly surveyed the room and once you cleared it you made your way over to Isaac, who was more then thrilled to have you walking willingly over to him.

"Where are you going (Y/N)?" Lance's sudden dark voice made you jump and you then felt a hand on your shoulder holding you possessively in place. 'I just checked the god-damn room! How?!'

"I thought I saw a... Never mind what I saw, where did you come from?" You questioned the blonde narrowing your (E/C) eyes at him. "I didn't see you in the room when I looked."

"That doesn't matter... By the way (Y/N), if you go with Isaac, you're gonna get all your holes re-sized..." Lance stated it shaking his head slightly, ruffling his yellow locks. He then proceeded to pull you into a tight hug and place a forced kiss on your lips. When he rubbed up against you, you could clearly feel the bulge underneath his pants. You bit down hard on his bottom lip and then scratched him until he released you. "My, my..." He paused to rub the blood off streaming from his lip. "You're a feisty one aren't you? I'm gonna have to teach you how to act like a proper-" You interrupted him by placing a slap on his cheek leaving him stunned.

"Don't touch me." You spat coldly stepping around him and walking towards the door.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Lance responded rubbing the side of his face and giving you a dumb-founded look. Then that look quickly melted into a smile as his eyes teared up slightly. "Y-You t-touched me (Y/N)..." He stuttered as both of his cheeks became flushed.

"What's wrong with you..." You flashed him a disgusted look as you stepped out of the room with him following behind you.

"Now that I think about it... You've spent the most time with me (Y/N)... That means you like me~ Right?" Lance added tailing you down the steps, but it wasn't until you reached the final step that he blocked your path. "Where are you going?"

"Out." You responded simply shoving him to the side. "... More specifically, away from you."

"(Y/N), the guys are probably outside waiting to snatch you up and take you. Stay with me~" He then extended his arms out to you and attempted to pull into another hug which you quickly rejected. "Hate is still passion."

"I'm leaving." You then stared him down for a moment before making a run for the door. Not waiting to see if it was locked or not, you quickly kicked it open and sprinted down the sidewalk towards your own house. 'They'll probably come after me if I go there... But at the moment, I can't think of anywhere else to go!' The cold night breeze bit at your skin as you stumbled around the corner almost falling over. You then slipped into a small alley and watched Lance run by as you caught  your breath. "This should do for now... That idiot..." You panted resting your hands on your knees with your head down.

"He sure is one." You whipped around to see Colin leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. "(Y/N), come with me..." He said extending one arm for you to take.

"Why should I? Aren't you just gonna keep me cooped up and attempt to keep me for yourself?" You remarked causing Colin to laugh and step forward, flipping his hair out of his face.

"I'm not like Lance." He stated gazing at you with his golden eyes. "Seeing as your not going to comply with coming with me just like that, I'll just have to take you with me by force."

"And I'm not about to let you do that." You turned on your heals and were about to run forward, but didn't realize that there was a wall right behind you, so you immediately crashed into it and fell backwards. "Ow-"

"Geez (Y/N), what are we gonna do about that bump on your gorgeous face?" He paused to push up his glasses. "Now then, lets go." You scrambled to your feet and tried to run away again but there was a sudden tight grasp around your wrist that pulled you back.

"Hey..." You started. "Let go or i'll scream." You added defiantly, tugging at his grasp.

"That wont be a problem." He then placed his other hand over your nose and mouth and chuckled to himself quietly. Shifting your gaze down to his hand you then realized he was holding a soaked cloth. 'Shoot! He's gonna wait 'till I run out of air and am forced breath that in...' Colin pressed his hand on your face harder and you struggled not to breathe. "Man..." He sighed and blinked his eyes a couple of times before looking at you again. "This wouldn't have happened if you'd just have come with me... But it doesn't matter, sooner or later... You'll be begging for me."

By this point your lungs were on fire, even if you bit his hand, you would still ingest it, so that wasn't an option.

'I'm gonna end up passing out anyway... But.' You looked around and saw nothing that could help you. 'Well, I don't plan on going out just like that! I can holdout a little longer' You waited from him to think you surrendered and loosen his grip on you before quickly kicking off the wall with all the remaining force you had left and yank your wrist from his hand.

Once freed and a distance away from him, you took in the breath you needed and ran for it. 'I can't go home because that's where Lance is... I'll just have to find a place to hide out without dragging anyone else into this.' You continued running around the neighborhood aimlessly until you saw another alley.

"There you are (Y/N)~"

________________________________

A/N:

A reminder that updates are slow