Situation

"For the past two months." Colin replied as he leaned against the wall of your current room.

"So around when Issac showed up to school..?" You raised a brow. It was hard to believe. Two whole months and you hadn't known anything about it.

"Correct." He paused "Issac was lucky, being able to meet you first and all."

"But things didn't escalate until the rest of you showed up... Why transfer in all at the same time later?"

"Each of our parents know each other and are competing for the same benefit- Marriage into your Mother's business." Colin pushed up his glasses, causing a slight glint of light to reflect off them. "Issac's parents took immediate action as soon as they we given the opportunity- by transferring him first. The rest of us were given information about you- excluding your appearance. Much to our surprise, we were thrilled to know it was you (Y/N) when we first laid eyes on you."

You narrowed your eyes.

"Lance, Issac, and I did not know much about each other even though our parents have known one another. But I've known Rio for quite some time. His family has a side business dealing with mercenary work which is why he doesn't have a problem with killing. To put it simply, this isn't his first rodeo." The red-head continued. "Our want for you is unquestionable. But I guess it's worth mentioning that in the end... It's your decision as to who you marry out of the four of us."

"I actually have a choice in all this?" You were surprised. There was a very small degree of freedom.

"Each marriage will be beneficial to your Mother's company, to her it didn't make a difference who would be picked. So she thought to at least let you pick who you would want to spend the rest of your life with." Colin's expression then grew serious. "I just hope you make the right decision."

'Assuming everything he's saying is the real deal...' Your heart sank, there was no way to escape. You would have to pick one of them. But to choose out of these boys? Ones who have been terrorizing you as a result of their "love"? Maybe with prolonged time spent with one of them you could convince yourself to love them eventually.

"I hope I do too..."

'For my sake.'

Yet why hadn't your Mom told you about this? It was difficult to reach her during trips so your only choice would be to wait for Monday.

By this time you sat with your knees on the floor and carried a blank expression. Colin's concerned voice was muffled in the background as he attempted to regain your attention.

'Everything will be answered on Monday. Everything will be answered on Monday. Everything will be answered on Monday.' You kept repeating to yourself. 'What if it is just a dirty prank? I should still keep my guard up. Right?'

The sound of the door opening abruptly snapped you back.

"What's going on in here?" You heard Lance's soft voice. "What's happening to (Y/N)?!" His eyes widened and his arm drew back in a cautioned manner.

"I'm fine." You spoke out awkwardly before Lance could give you a 'reassuring' touch.

'Well, considering the circumstances.'

"Colin, what did you say to upset (Y/N) so much?" The blonde accused with a snarl.

"I gave her grasp of the situation she's in."

"Does that mean what I think I means?" Lance was now vividly concerned. He then stepped forward. "Oi- Colin..."

"Yeah." The other male replied. "She knows she can't escape."

"Well..." Lance got down to your level and squatted in front of you. "I know it's a bad situation that you don't want to be in. It's so unlike your mother to do anything like this to you without-"

"Where is this sudden compassion coming from?!" You scrunched your brows in anger.

"(Y-Y/N)." He drew back.

"..."

"At first, I didn't want to do this. The information given about you made you sound like my ideal girl but I wanted someone else at the time." The blonde looked down at the floor while Colin remained quiet. "But then when I met you I was so excited."

Lance placed his hand on the side of your cheek and his face was laced with blush.

"I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to do with you when you were mine."

You panicked and moved back in fear. Your back hit the wall behind you and you couldn't believe it.

You could feel the tears start to come down.

"N-No..." You trembled. "N-No!" You grabbed your hair and curled up into a ball.

"Did my mother really bargain me off?"

"We are all pieces in this game. You being the most valuable." You could hear Colin's voice reply.

Rio and Issac stepped into the room- drawn in by hearing the loud thunk noise you made while hitting the wall and then hearing your panicked voice.

"(Y/N) you good?!" Rio ran up to you but kept his distance seeing as the others in the room did too.

"..!" Issac made a noise of frustration and shock as he stepped in.

<Colin POV>

'She's breaking down.' Colin watched with discomfort. 'With the profile we received this is so unlike her.'

'Did we really cause that much emotional trauma?'

"Well we did collectively decide to murder some of her acquaintances." Rio spoke as if he had heard the red-head's thinking.

"A minor setback." Colin pushed up his glasses. "When she calms down she'll understand. We just have to patient that's all."

"Maybe we should give her time to process all this." Issac said in a worried tone. "We should probably step out of the room for right now."

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"..."

Colin didn't respond.

If anything. this sudden pity and acts of empathy were making his precious (Y/N) even more confused and agitated. The last thing he wanted was for her to go insane. But for now, he would follow the others out of the room and close the door behind him. It was the best course of action for the moment.

______________________
A/N:
Eventually I will end up writing an ending for each of the boys and you can read the one for the boy you ended up choosing. (Or just read all of them)

Thanks for still following this story- It's been practically over a year and I appreciate your support and want for more even still.

I hope this chapter was not boring and was a good continuation of what went beforehand. I also hope you understand my explanation of the situation.

-until next time