Mine

His voice sent shivers down your spine as you slowly turned to face him.

"Have you been running around this whole time? You must be tired (Y/N), let's go back to my place!~ We can sleep together there!~" Lance said cheerfully as you took a step back away from him.

"N-No, just leave me alone... You're freaking me out..." You muttered hoping Lance would back off.

"What?" Lance responded with a concerned look, tilting his head to the side. "That's not right... You always look like your having fun when you're with me..."

"Well I'm not dumbass." You hissed giving him a nasty look. At this point you were fed-up with him, simply saying 'leave me alone' was not going to be enough.

"Well that's one down." Rio stated coming around the corner with Colin and Isaac behind him. "Yo (Y/N)." He greeted with a smile. Soon after he yanked someone from behind the wall. "Remember this piece of trash?"

"(Y-Y/N)? What are you doing out t-this late?" Jiro asked in a shaky voice hesitantly waving at you.

"Yeah. What about him?" You replied trying to maintain your cool.

"This fool has a little crush on you." Rio said shaking Jiro by the collar of his shirt. "I thought I needed to teach him that you are mine." You lazily threw your arms behind your head and walked off.

"Whatever, I'm going home." What you had done might sound shallow, but if you showed you had no attachment whatsoever to the poor boy then they might let him go. It was the only thing you could think of with all four boys near you.

"Hey (Y/N), wait for me!" Isaac whined following behind you. Rio then clicked his tongue in annoyance and kicked Jiro to the wall causing him to grunt in pain.

"I'll let you get off with a warning then..." He growled to the boy underneath him. "(Y/N)!" Rio then ran off to you with Lance behind him.

"Clever girl... I guess I'll have to think of some other way to damage her emotionally." Colin commented under his breath. "I suggest you stay away from my (Y/N) permanently from now on." He added turning to Jiro who nodded frantically in response. "I'm off then." Colin then walked toward the group of boys tailing you.

'Well I got them to leave him alone but what am I gonna do now?' You paused your thoughts and quickened your pace down the sidewalk. 'If I run they'll chase after me, if I take a detour and then go home they'll be there... I guess there's no helping it, I'm running.'

Right as you took your first step you were held back by firm grip on your shoulder.

"Why are you so desperate to leave?" Isaac asked tightening his grip.

"Because you're all insane." You answered trying to rip his hand off you.

"Don't worry (Y/N), I'll protect you from him." Rio stated taking your side. "I won't leave you."

"Yeah well, I want you to leave." You responded harshly, pulling Isaac's hand off your shoulder and stepping back. Little did you know, stepped right into Colin's arms and he then quickly held up the cloth up to your nose. '... I breathed it in...'

The world around you then slowly faded into black while the four boys loomed over you.

<Colin POV>

"How do you boys feel about skipping school tomorrow to hang out with our beloved (Y/N)?" Colin asked the group as he caught the girl who fell back into his arms. "I personally don't mind if it's for (Y/N)." He then added watching her (H/C) hair fall gently over her face.

"That sounds cool to me." Rio answered eyeing the unconscious girl in front of him. "But, I feel like it when will be unfair if we, you know, fuck her while she isn't conscious..."

"True... If I could resist it for those two nights she was with me, then I can definitely resist it for this one night." Lance joined in ruffling his golden hair.

"For now... Who's house should we take her to?" Isaac asked in a concerned voice while rubbing his chin. "Not her own, because she'll be able to easily find a way to escape since she already knows what's in it, and not Lance's house cause she's already been..."

"From here, my house is the closest. It will be more convenient since my parents are away for quite some time anyway." Colin responded carrying (Y/N) off bridal style. 'Don't worry my (Y/N), I won't let those monkeys touch you...' He then ginned looking down at her in his arms. "The weekend is gonna start early boys..."

'And on another matter... You'll come to understand my love for you very soon my sweet (Y/N)... Even if it means hanging out with these pigs on the weekend.' The rest of the boys then followed and made there way over to Colin's manor-like house.