Realization

You then made your way over to the closet and saw that almost all of your wardrobe was inside. 'What the heck...' After changing into a pair of sweats you then looked through the boxes and found most of your personal belongings including your phone, which had everything deleted except the boy's contacts.

"These... Hmph..." You said out loud when you realized you couldn't change anything on your phone. You then proceeded to check the windows and doors of the large guest room. 'No luck... They're all locked. I'm not getting out of this house today aren't I? Now then, what to do..?' After contemplating you took time to look around the room you where in.

It was modeled after your own, with the furniture being slightly different. 'This is-' The door was suddenly swung open making you whip around in surprise.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Colin questioned while eyeing your clothing choice.

"You told me to get changed, you never said to what... And I like my sweats thank you very much." You responded standing up and glaring at him with your (E/C) gaze. Even though this was a serious situation where you were trapped with your obsessive stalkers, you could still manage to be snarky. Colin then nodded to himself while whispering quietly and then stepped up to hug you.

"Lovely." You stated sarcastically as Colin smiled and held you tighter. "Things might not be so bad for you if you weren't as creepy..." You added under your breath. "So why?"

"Why? Because I love you my sweet (Y/N)... I want everyone to know that you're mine." He answered looking at you with his yellow gaze through his glasses. "Even if you do manage to escape you're going to be married to one of us soon... So it'll be useless to run (N-a-m-e)."

"I-I, uh." A shiver ran down your spine as you realized the red-haired boy was right. 'My mom comes back on Monday, so I'll see if I can ask her if this is really true...' You let out a sigh and unintentionally relaxed into his grasp causing him to blush.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He paused to take off his glasses and then slowly leaned back into your ear. "You better pick me or I'll kill everyone." Colin whispered darkly. "Or maybe I'd be fine with Rio since he's not stupid, but I'll still get jealous..."

"I won't pick any of you, I'll get out of this." You said pushing Colin away making him sigh.

"You can wait for Monday and ask your mom what ever you want (Y/N), but I guarantee you that she'll only tell you what Isaac already informed you about."

"How would you know that she come back on Monday?" You questioned that red-haired boy while raising a brow. Colin then let out a soft chuckle and his bright-yellow gaze seemed to darken.

"You have no idea how long we've been watching you..." Colin answered while staring at you intently. 'What?!'

"Okay then humor me... How long?" You asked cautiously as you scooted away from him.