Problematic

<Your POV>

When you woke up the following morning you couldn't recognize your surroundings and you couldn't quite remember what happened last evening. 'I have school today but...'

You put your hand up to your chin and began thinking. 'From what recall... I was at Lance's house and escaped...' You then felt soreness in your legs that made  you remember that you ran away and got cornered in a alley with Colin. 'Everything else is still blurry.' Looking down at your clothes you saw that you were still in your uniform but it was a bit torn and dirty. "These will need more than a wash later." You commented to yourself while sighing. But that was the least of your concerns right now.

And almost right on cue, the door slowly creaked open and you saw someone with navy hair peeking in on the other side.

"Hey, good morning (Y/N)... How are you feeling?" The door was then opened all the way to reveal Isaac. "Let's see... Do you want anything to eat?" He asked rubbing his head.

"Well, uh..." Your stomach lightly growled. "Yeah." You answered throwing the bed sheet off of you. "But not here." You then abruptly got out of the bed and ran for it, but before you knew it Isaac was right in front of you, blocking your escape.

"(Y/N), just relax... Okay?" He cooed into your ear while caressing your cheek.

Isaac pushed you back until your knees caught onto the bed, pushing you down with him hovering over you. His dark blue hair draped over his face and his red eyes lit up with lust. 'Damn it, damn it, damn it!' You screamed inside your head as his face slowly moved closer to yours. You then immediately started struggling but he had you completely pinned to the bed in a matter of seconds.

"I love you (Y/N)..." Isaac ran his tongue over your cheek and down to your neck. "Colin and the others are out right now... So I have you all to myself." He smirked and began nip and kiss your neck, leaving his mark on you.

"Stop t-this, I don't want this." And then much to your displeasure, you let out a small moan which seemed to turn Isaac on even more.

"Listen to your body... You want this." He growled as he took of his shirt revealing a toned chest with abs.

"Isaac stop-"

"You're wearing too much clothes my (Y/N)..." He cut you off and started undoing the top buttons of your school uniform.

"I hate you." You stated blankly causing him to stop what he was doing and look down at you in surprise.

"That's not right... You love me right?" He then squeezed your shoulders frantically. "Come on (Y/N), say that you want me."

"I don't." You answered simply narrowing your (E/C) eyes at him.

"(Y-Y/N)." He paused to lean down on you again. "You want me... You need me... You're gonna be with me." Isaac placed a strong and forced kiss on your lips. You held your mouth shut and denied him entrance. "..." He sighed in defeat and slightly loosened his grip on you.

You then quickly bucked your leg up and managed to push him back. He let out of a groan of pain as you ran to the far end of the room.

"Why are you like this?!" You questioned in a almost pleading voice.

"Because... You're gonna be mine soon... If all goes well, you might be married off to one of us... With your mom being the CEO and founder of the leading tech & finance building." Isaac responded chuckling as he walked slowly towards you. "To make the long story short... You're gonna be married to one of the other large branches, which happen to be us four." He paused when he was about foot away from you. "When I first heard of it, I wasn't too happy. But when I saw it was going to be you, the girl I already had a crush on, I was more then delighted..."

"W-What...?" You couldn't believe ehat you were hearing. "When were you told of this?" Why hadn't your mother told you about this? She didn't say anything about any offers to expand the company let alone marry off her own daughter the Monday she left for business.

"A month ago, and with the way things are now... The most likely contender is me." Isaac stated while grabbing your jaw and forcing you took look up at him. "We're gonna get married and have lots of kids... Which requires having lots of sex..." He added grinning, squeezing your jaw as he looked into your teary (E/C) eyes. "Don't cry my (Y/N)... I'm the best option out of all of those dorks anyway." He quickly pecked your forehead with a kiss and then let your chin go.

""E-Even so." You stuttered pushing yourself against the wall to give yourself some sort of sense of security. "Knowing my mom... She'll deny all the requests when she hears what creeps you guys are!" You yelled making Isaac let out a laugh.

"That's not how business works (Y/N)." He responded shrugging. "Isn't your friend Shelly getting married due to the same cause?" His comment made you suddenly feel depressed as you remembered the conversation you had at the lunch table with your friends. 'This can't be happening... Maybe I'd be fine with marrying someone else, but with these boys?! I won't believe it until I hear it from my mother.'

The door the door then swung open as Lance, Colin, and Rio walked in to stand behind Isaac.

"Were you scared with no one to protect you (Y/N)?" Rio asked as he walked up to you. "I was worried that-"

"Did you miss me (Y/N)?~" Lance cut Rio off and he shoved him out of the way to hug you.

"Isaac go put your shirt back on." Colin instructed as he sighed in disappointment while pushing up his glasses. "Well at least it looks like it didn't get far."

"Tch... It got far enough." Isaac retorted while pulling his shirt back over his head.

"Anyway (Y/N), we need to get you changed out of that dirty uniform." Colin commented while shifting his yellow gaze to the torn clothes you had on. 'How did they get messed up anyway?' You asked yourself while quickly looking over clothes. "I picked up some of your stuff from your house so that you'd be more comfortable, feel free to dig through them." He added while motioning to a closet and boxes on the opposite side of the room.

"When did you-"

"Don't worry (Y/N), it's all been taken care of." Lance said softly while tightening his grasp around you and digging his head into the crook of your neck. "What's this?" Lance then got off of you and looked down angrily at the marks on your neck. 

"I told you it got far enough." Isaac repeated triumphantly while smirking. Lance then turned around and stepped in front of you in a defensive like manner.

"I told you we shouldn't have left (Y/N) with that slutty rat!" Lance exclaimed while his green eyes glowed with anger. "How dare you defile my (Y/N)?!"

"She wanted it." Isaac answered with a smug look on his face.

"The only thing she'd want from you is your death! You snake!" Rio joined in making Colin click his tongue in annoyance.

"Shut up I can't hear (Y/N) breathe!" Colin shouted over the three boys arguing. 'What? My breathing?' And shortly after they quieted down. "That's better... Now let's respect her privacy and give her some time to change out of that disgusting uniform and get situated with her new room."

"Okay, I hope you like it (Y/N).~"

"Sounds cool."

"Yeah, for now."

With that the three boys left the room leaving you by yourself.

"M-My new room?! Just exactly how long am I supposed to stay here?"