~ Chapter 7 ~

a few days later

"We're... what?" The freeloaders ask. Eyre takes a sip of her oolong tea, then sets the cup down before answering.

"We're going to the Dead Sea." She answers plainly.  Everyone seems to jump at the idea, Yona's eyes sparkling. Although, Yun raises a questioning eyebrow at Eyre.

"We as in who?"

"Everyone in this room."

Zenopicks up his cheer, jumping on Jea-ha's back. Hak silently fist pumps to himself, grinning. Shin-ah silently claps, an excitable expression plastered on despite his mask. Kija merely blinks blankly.

"We're leaving the apartment?" He wonders and the ravenette nods her head.

"The country, to be honest."

"How many days of travel will it take?"

"How much food do we need to pack?"

"It's hot there, right? What about the nights?"

Questions and more bombard the poor girl, and her head begins to spin.

Days..? Food...? What are we, swimming there?

"A-Around 15 hours? I'm sure there's food on the jet..." Eyre trails odd. Everyone seems to consume the girl with eyes of curiosity and wonder. Enough to pressure her. Eyre shrinks back into her seat, drinking her tea albeit more quickly than before. Of course, doing so is painful.

Kija picks up on her feeling of discomfort. Without a word, he steps back; everyone else follows suit upon noticing.

"At any rate, we leave tomorrow. Harper's on her business trip, so she of course will not be with us. When Harper took you guys out to the mall, did you go swimsuit shopping?" Hak's face grows grim, and everyone can see him itching to grab his spear. Unfortunately, it's all wrapped up and stored away in Harper's apartment Harper's apartment.

I suppose that much should answer my question...

"So long as you guys are ready to leave tomorrow morning, I'm fine with just about anything."

~*~

Needless to say, the jet ride was both relaxing and a nightmare. The first four hours were filled with screams. That was basically it. They keep screaming and screaming and screaming.

"WHAT IS THIS"

"OH MY GOD ARE WE FLYING"

"JEA-HA, ZENO FOUND YOUR BROTHER"

"HAK MY EARS HURT CAN YOU HEAR ME"

"EYRE ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE"

"HOW LONG IS THIS TRANSPORTATION OF HELL"

By that time, Eyre had given up on answering as calmly as possible. Her head was starting to spin, with the help of the altitude. Occasional turbulence wasn't aiding her interrogation, too. Things start to quiet down as soon as Eyre decided to take a quick nap (She passed out).

Kija immediately takes notice of Eyre's state of peace. He shushes everyone, eyes albeit narrowed with an aura of warning. They immediately quiet, and then form a circle, just as they used to do back when we were travelling. Eyre formed a system of discipline with everyone then.

"I call for a meeting on what to do with Eyre." Yun declares and everyone nods their head.

"Kija.. Do you know what you're going to do?" Yona asks, her knees folded up close to her chest. She looks at the said person, worry seeping through her facial expression. Everyone keeps steady eyes on him, waiting for a response.