~ Chapter 9 ~

Eyre sighs into her cup of tea. Now that half of the group has gone off for school, and now that the rest of the guys are down at the bar to help with construction, there isn't really anything she can do. Reiji had left for Japan just this morning too.

She pauses for a moment before a soft smile blossoms. Within three months, Eyre has gotten so used to having the giant group by her side. They'd gone of trips together, they'd toured San Francisco. So much has happened, and now it's time for school.

Eyre glances around her apartment,

What to do...

~*~

Yona can hear whispers around her. The school bell has just rung, and her classes are done. She Zeno, and Yun promised to meet outside the front of the school.

Yona takes the whispers no mind, instead looking down at a few papers in her hand.

One is a list of the different sports at the school. She's in regular P.E. at the moment, but because she's a transfer they're willing to switch her over to a sport if she turns in the paper by next week.

The other is her schedule. They're all basic classes. She has no honor classes, either because she didn't pass the entry tests for them or didn't take them. Though of course, Yun was able to get into an honor class.

The last is a map of the school and her locker information. Yona decides to get to school early the next morning to figure out her locker and explore the school a bit.

Yona bumps into a person. "S-sorry." She says. The person pays no mind, instead looking out the window with a few other people. Yona's curiosity  grows, and she shuffles over to a free spot by the window.

The red haired princess looks down. Apparently, she's on the second level of the school, right on top of the front entrance. At the bottom of the school's steps waits Hak.

Yona lights up with glee. She then hears her name, only to find out it's Yun.

"Yun!" She cries out, "Hak is here!"

The strawberry blonde boy tilts his head in confusion, "Hak?"

The two make their way down the stairs, Yona holding her books close to her chest as she pushes the front entrance doors open. Hak looks up immediately and his shoulders visibly relax.

Hak nods his head towards the two and Zeno peeks from behind Hak.

"The two of you are finally here!" Zeno says with a smile.

The four of them decide to leave, and Yona stores away her papers.

~*~

"So what sports are you going to join?" Yona asks Zeno and Yun. The two look at each other, albeit confused.

"We have to join one?" Yun asks.

Yona shakes her head, "No, you can take a PE. But they have archery!" Yona exclaims. Hak raises a brow.

"Archery?"

"Mhm! I'm so excited!"

Yun sends an unnoticed glance to everyone. "Zeno, are you going to take a sport?"