~ AN ~

okay so heres the game plan my dudes:

and lets get the sad dirty stuff out of the way so that i can end this note happily.

i hope readers wont comment things such as this:

-update!!
-please update!!!
-i hope you update soon because im dying!!!

i understand you have good intentions, but with my stress levels running high and me trying to survive high school with some of you, it starts feeling like harsh demands. i know that it isnt your intention to make it sound like such, but thats what i read. and other readers are waiting just as patiently, so its not entirely fair.

one last thing, and im sorry for the moody declarations (things really arent doing too well at home) due to my issues lately, updates will be slow. about one and a half weeks each updates. if things get better, updates will be faster and twice a a week like before. im sorry for what's going on, and i know every one of you deserve a better author. 

i will try to respond to all comments (。・ω・。)ノ♡ mainly because everyone left such nice comments in the first book, but i merely looked at them and chose not to respond. i feel like i could do much better as an "experienced" (not really) writer this time around and connect with you amazing readers.

though of course, it will really have to depend on the comment lmao.

also!!  i will be doing the end of the chapter drabbles, but seeing as this story hasnt started off with the most positive note, the drabbles will be written as clarifications or very little details one would not remember unless thoroughly memorizing the first book. that being said, its been a year and a half since the end of the first book (which i must apologize for...)  

thank you for reading this note! im sorry its so depressing and not many good things came from it, but i hope you understand where im coming from. 

at any rate, i hope everyone enjoys the rest of the story!