Chapter 10

(I'm sorry if the story is getting confusing. Just remember that V is now in Nabi's body, and Nabi is now in V's. If it gets too confusing, let me know.)

Nabi's P.O.V

"Yah, Tae-hyung," The boy sitting next to me hissed.

I looked out of the corner of my eye too see if he was actually talking to me. He was. So this was Jin?

"Where were you?" He asked after seeing my acknowledgment.

"Busy." I tried to look focused on the teacher, but he continued whispering.

"Yah! Where were you?" He said a bit louder.

"I'll tell you later, hyung," I replied, flinching, praying that he was older than V.

I wished that he would just shut up and face forward again.

"Aish..." And he did.

I breathed a sigh of relief, then slowly turned to V, who was sitting in my desk, next to my best friend. When he noticed me looking, I gave him a scowl, quickly turning around so I wouldn't see his reaction. Luckily, Jin didn't try to talk to me for the rest of the class, but I still couldn't concentrate on the lesson. Was there really any point, though? I just hoped that V was paying attention. I wasn't about to let my grades drop because of any carelessness on his behalf.

When the bell rang, I shot out of the class room before Jin could continue pestering me. Tae-hyung caught up with me about a minute after I left.

"Yah, slow it down." He grabbed my arm.

"I'm trying to escape your band mates." I yanked my arm back.

"No point. You'll have to sit with them at lunch, anyways."

"No way. I can't!" I complained.

"Don't worry, I'll go with. We're cousins now, remember?" He replied with a smirk.

I made a mental note to never make that face once I got my body back. It made me very uncomfortable.

"What about Rachel?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Ah. Right. Guess she'll--" before he could finish, a bunch of girls began bombarding me.

"Oppa!" One cried, grabbing my arm. "You have to tell us the song you're doing for the showcase!"

"Can I have a hug, Oppa?"
"Please tell us!"
"Can you eat lunch with me?"

I looked to V for assistance, but he shrugged. Really? I tried smiling at them. But it probably looked more like a grimace.

"Uh. The song is to be determined, here's your hug." I reached down, still uncomfortable with my new height, and hugged the blue-eyed girl who'd asked. "And sorry. I'm eating with my band."

V gave me a thumbs up, but I scowled at him, despite feeling quite pleased with myself for how I'd handled the situation. Before I could become more confident, however, their requests started coming faster and louder and the girl I had hugged looked ready to faint.

"Ah! Can I have a hug?"
"Me too, Oppa!"
"You gave her a hug!"

Whenever I tried speaking, another girl would talk over me. I began feeling sweaty and overwhelmed. And extremely claustrophobic. Have I always had claustrophobia? I thought, dizzily. Everything seemed to sway, as the noises all blended together. Is V claustrophobic? I tried steadying myself, noticing V was gone. Or maybe I just couldn't see him anymore; it was getting harder to focus.