Yet another tag

Okay, so I got tagged once again. This time by 1d_forever10 Thanks for tagging, seriously. I like to be tagged but I'm worried you all will start to get tired of it! 😁

Anyway, I'm supposed to give 13 facts about myself, answer the questions, then tag 15 people. But since I just gave 13 facts in my last tag, I think it will be okay for me to just answer the questions.

Questions:

1. Explain your username.
I also put it in my bio: it's based off of one my favorite and most relatable quotes. "The quietest people have the loudest minds."

2. What's the first band, if any, did you become a fan of?
So I don't really listen to them anymore since I got into Kpop, but I used to really like Florence and the Machine. I still do love their music, but I hardly ever listen anymore.

3. If you could meet any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
Well, of course Taehyung.

4. Why?
Because I want to tell him how happy he's made me.

5. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Haha, watching K dramas really. I also like to go on YouTube and watch Bangtan bombs and Got7 mvs. But mostly K dramas.

6. What is something little kids do that annoy you?
Sorry if I disgust you, but I hate it when that pick their nose...and you know.

7. Would you make a good parent?
I have no idea. I want to be, of course, but I'm actually really worried I won't be.

8. What kind of clothes do you wear?
Pretty much just t-shirts and jeans. Unless I'm forced to dress up a little.

9. What are three of your most unpopular opinions?
1. I think Diet Coke is better than regular coke.
2. I like Korean music more than english music.
3. I feel like Starbucks is overrated.
(Don't hate me!)

10. What is your favorite movie?
I like a lot of movies, but probably the Truman Show. I know it's pretty random.

11. What is your favorite song?
It's literally changing all of the time! Right now, however, it's probably Catch Me by TVXQ or House of Cards by BTS.

12. What are you most passionate about?
Off the top of my head: writing. I'm not the best writer, but honestly, I don't think I'm terrible. I just try my best and really enjoy doing it, and I think that's most important.

13. Do you mind me tagging you?
Like I said before, not at all! I enjoy doing tags. It's just that I'm worried you'll all get bored of reading about me, instead of the actual story!

I have to tag another 15 people:
-JIMIN_
-jeongchu
BeautifulTati
blairebae
Faiqacheema
_The_Society_
-park_jimin-
NeverTooMuchGay
Squishy343
17oholic
AnimeGirl5921
astroxisabella
aurielletuan
-yooniema
_JiminGotJungkook_

So list 13 facts about urself, then answer these 13 questions. Hope you don't mind me tagging you!