Chapter 25

Taehyung's P.O.V

Taking Nabi to the nurse's office seemed like the smartest idea, despite it being after school hours. So Jimin and Namjoon sort of half carried her down the hall, the rest of us followed behind.

"What exactly happened?" Jin asked me, though I was hardly paying attention.

I was focused on how badly she was hurt and how much I wanted to kill them. Even so, I turned to him.

"They were angry about our other fight," I explained. "Jackson was mad about me...well, you know."

"So this happened because you couldn't control your temper," Jin decided.

"It's all my fault," I agreed with a hanging head.

I'd already figured that out.

"I still can't believe you actually punched Jackson." Hoseok was right behind us.

"He deserved it," I told him.

"Violence is never the answer," Jin scolded, obviously taken aback.

"You'd say that," I huffed under my breath.

But as we neared the nurse's office, I suddenly felt strangely dizzy. I stumbled a little then stopped mid-step.

"You okay?" Hoseok asked me.

"I d-don't know," I replied shakily.

I licked my lips, my throat was suddenly very dry.

"What's wrong, Nabi?" Jin began to look worried.

"I need water," I croaked.

But they didn't have enough time to react to my request. My vision blurred, then I blacked out completely.

••••••

Ouch. Was the first conscious thought that came into my mind. My body ached all over, my head pounding especially. I tried to open my eyes, but then was immediately blinded by a strong light. After a second try, they began to adjust, and I was able to fully open them.

"Yah, he's awake!" I heard Jungkook's voice exclaim.

I turned a little to see him standing over me.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"I'm really thirsty," I said, my voice was hoarse.

My voice. I sat up immediately, clearing my throat.

"I'm really thirsty," I repeated.

"I got it, Taehyung, just hang on," Jungkook said, seemingly annoyed.

"W-what did you just call me?" I asked.

"Wow, Jackson really did a number on you. Maybe he has a concussion?" I turned to the direction of Jimin's voice.

"H-hyung?" I looked to Jin, who was hurrying over to me.

"I'm here, Taehyung. What do you need?"

"Gimme a break, he's fine!" Yoongi was slouched in the corner of the room.

"Oh, come on, you were worried," snapped Jungkook, who handed me a paper cup of water which I drank gratefully.

"Guys!" I cried, jumping up. "Ow." I slowly sat back down, a sudden pain in my side.