Chapter 14

Nabi's P.O.V

"I can't stay this way any longer! We have to find a way to reverse this! I can't live like this! Save me!" V grabbed my shoulders and whined loudly.

"Please be quiet," I said, quickly shrugging off his hands.

"You don't understand! I think...aish...this is so weird."

He had suddenly appeared by me as I was walking to the cafeteria, in a state of exasperation. Of course I agreed with him. I couldn't stay V for a second longer. But it seemed we didn't really have a choice. As we stepped onto the loud lunchroom, I turned to him in confusion.

"Why are you so desperate all of the sudden?" I asked.

"Well. There was this...situation."

"What? When?"

"Well. I met this new guy." He chewed his lips, maybe my habit was rubbing off on him.

"Okay. So?" I shrugged.

"After I met him, we ended up having the same first period class. And then after that..." He looked at me, flinching almost. "He asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime."

"Wow. Really?" I replied sarcastically. "Some guy tries to be friendly. And you think if you tell me, I'm going to pass out or something? I think we're slowly trading mindsets as well."

"You don't get it. He wasn't asking to just 'hang out'. He asked for a date. Like a boy and girl date." V shook his head at my ignorance.

"Date?" I felt my stomach drop. "You said no. Right?"

"That's more like it," V said. "And I told him I'd think about it."

"But you can't! You're not even a girl!"

"Actually, I am at the moment."

"You know what I mean! Why on earth would you give him that kind of reply?!" I felt sick for some reason.

"Omo. I'm just kidding. Really." V chuckled. "I told him a flat out no."

"Oh, thank goodness." I collapsed on a near by table in relief.

"Wow. You are really strange."

I scowled at him.

"You should be thanking me." He crossed his arms and sat across from me.

"Why?"

"He was a creep, trust me."

"How would you know?"

"I'm a guy, I would know. This is why I need to get my own body back. So I will never be in a situation like that again."

"Well, what am I suppose to do when I get my body back? What if he's still bothersome to me?"

"I would keep him away from you, obviously," he said.

We both stopped for a moment. Stopped and stared at each other. Probably both contemplating what he'd just said. I looked away, quickly, after feeling heat rushing to my face. He pretty much just said he'd protect me. We sat in awkward silence until a voice called out.

"Yah! V! Where you planning on eating lunch today?" Min Yoongi asked.

V cleared his throat and said, "You'd better go and sit with them."

"Yeah. I guess so. See you later."

I got up and walked after Yoongi, my face still burning.