Chapter 1: The Note

Alright! This is my first Nagikae FanFiction and keep in mind this will have spoilers throughout the whole manga! KEEP IN MIND FOLKS!

Yukitwist© Copyrights
(Do not steal my writes and stories, unless you want to be reported or banned!)

Kayano POV

I was walking to my shoe locker room and was picking out my indoor shoes and then I noticed, A note in my locker and it said "Meet me in the front of the gate in the main campus at 6:30 PM" and I thought in my mind .. What kind of note is this? It was written in a way that was old and very well written with dark print. I shoved the note in my bag and zipped it, So no one would question about the note. A sudden tap was in my shoulder and I turned around and I saw "him" the boy I admired and loved ever since.. Nagisa... I don't think he knows how I feel about him, but the whole kiss thing when I was all crazy with killing Korosensi was just---- made me want to kiss him more but despite the killing the target I don't want Nagisa to be focusing on me, I want him to feel proud and kill his target with admiration.
"Hey Kayano! How are you feeling?" said Nagisa

"Mmm I-Im feeling f-fine, Im thankful for your concern Nagisa." I said

"No problem! Oh.. it looks like class is about to start, come on let's head to our desks" said Nagisa

Then that sudden moment he grabbed my hand and in that precious moment It was as if we were a couple running together to a couple race, I can feel his presence of his warmth hand and his impulses beating and beating.

I quickly sat down next to the window and starring out into the gates and reminded myself .. That I have a playful date with an unknown stranger at 6:30 PM sharp ...

I looked at Nagisa and he was starring at korosensi while he was giving us a lesson. The way Nagisa looks at Koroseni, the admiration, the look on his eyes.. I know it.. for sure.. He'll be a great teacher one day, I'm sure of it.

Then that sudden moment Nagisa turned to me, and I quickly averted my eyes toward him, so he wouldn't know I was staring at him. I was blushing and blushing every time I see his smile and his determination for his goals.

Class has been finally dismissed, I headed out and just before I stepped toward the line of the door, Nagisa tapped on my shoulder and said,

"Um.. Kayano.. Do you want to walk together home?" said Nagisa.

I didn't know what to say, all I was doing was drooling over him and blushing and quickly I snapped my head and said:

"S-sure! L-lets go!" I said

~END OF CHAPTER 1: THE NOTE, MORE TO COME NEXT WEEK! PLEASE GIVE THIS A THUMBS UP IF YOY ENJOYED! IF YOU SEE ANY GRAMMAR OR GRAMMAR IN SENTENCE THAT NEEDS TO VE FIXED PLEASE DO COMMENT!