Chapter 3: Jealousy

KAYANO POV:

I turned around slowly and there.. a shocking discovery that I was about to be faced in.

"Hey there little lady" said ???

It was a guy, with dark black hair and black eyes, he was wearing rigid dark jeans and a red black and red jacket. I feel like I know him but my memories is all glazed out from being with Nagisa.

"Um.. Do I know you? Wait don't tell me.. Did you give me this note!" I said

"Hey hey.. First let me introduce myself .. My name is Arata.. I sit in the back of the class in E-Class.. No one really notices me but.. You do aha.. and the answer to your question is this." said Arata

He quickly grabbed my hand and kissed me and looked at me as if he were in assassin mode. I tried to let loose but he was holding my hand tight as if my hands were wrapped with tight ropes. I was dropped from the ground from fainting from that kiss and just when I was about to close my eyes, I see another shadow.

I hear talking and talking and opened my eyes and saw ... him

"What did you do to Kayano!" said Nagisa.

"Why should you care.. You didn't even bother to save Kayano." said Arata.

I finally spoke.

"Wait!! Save me? Arata please explain!" I said.

Nagisa gripped down and looked at me as if he was worried about something or ... me.

"Well you see.. when I introduced myself.. I saw a group of people that looked like they were going to rape you.. despite it they had ropes and a handkerchief and a bag and they had a eye on you ever since you read that letter or note or whatever you call those things so.. I didn't want them to "do that" so the only option was there for me was to kiss you, so you wouldn't turn around or you'd be terrified and start running in places like a dumb girl." said Arata.

My jaw dropped.. I can't believe a stranger would do that for me even if I was that dull.

"U-um t-thank y-you kind sir. I said

"Ugh.. It's Arata! Jeez.. I'll be heading out now .. See you guys laterrrr" said Arata.

"Mhm bye" I said

"Bye" Nagisa said

"Come on Kayano.. Let's go! I'll walk you home.." said Nagisa.

"Nagisa.. Why were you suddenly angry?" I said

Nagisa looked at me pale

"It's just.. I didn't want you to get hurt or anything .. So I followed you .. Not like stalking way! I just wanted to make sure you were safe because you sounded really suspicious when you were leaving! And when I saw that guy kissing you .. I freaked out! I didn't want him .. to hurt you! said Nagisa

Nagisa ran to me and hugged me and I widen my eyes .. That's right ... those eyes .. He was worried about me after all..

"I'm sorry Nagisa.. I didn't want you to worry" I said

"I-It's fine... I'm just glad your safe" Nagisa said.

I thought in my mind.. Nagisa thought about me first and followed me here to check if I was safe.. AHHH! What a kind man he is!

I finally arrived at my apartment .. Yes ... I can't afford a home but a apartment is still worth something!

"I'm glad your safe again... See you tomorrow Kayano!" Nagisa said as he was leaving

"Mhm! Bye!!" I said

I closed my door and locked it and headed to my room and put my face in the pillow..

"I KISSED A GUY AHHHHHH... How can I act again! I like Nagisa! I always wanted my first kiss to be Nagisa! Actually when I think about it.. my first kiss was Nagisa when I was going berserk over killing Korosensi, but still! A guy kissed me head on! UGHHH why is it that another guy kisses me and doesn't say anything about it -sniffs- I just hope Nagisa wasn't jealous or at least he was calm about it when .. I told him about the situation.

I looked at my clock, It was 8:52 PM

"Hmm it's almost time for me to sleep.. I guess another day in E-class starting tomorrow again!" I said

MINNA! HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?? PLOT TWISTING EH? GIVE THIS CHAPTER A THUMBS UP FOR MORE NAGIKAE STORY! LET'S SEE IF I CAN MAKE ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW WITH GREAT DRAMA!

~Any grammar mistakes please report to me nicely c:~

Yukitwist©

(DO NOT COPY MY STORIES AMD CHAPTER UNLESS YOU WANT A PUNISHMENT!)