Chapter 13

"BREAKING NEWS: THE YAN GROUP OF COMPANIES AND THE XHEN GROUP OF COMPANIES ARE OFFICIALLY ONE. THIS COMPANIES RANKED FIRST AND SECOND IN GROUP OF COMPANIES IN ASIA. THE MERGING OF BOTH COMPANIES WAS THE RESULT OF THE MARRIAGE OF DEVON LORENZO YAN AND SERENA XHEN."

"The heir and the heiress of both biggest group of companies in asia are married. It is said that the wedding happened last week."

"The Hottest Guy in town is now officially married to the heiress of Xhen Group of Companies."

"A bomb explode when everyone heard the two biggest company in asia merged and this affected the whole economy in asia."

"S have you seen the news? Wow you and your husband is in every channel and front page of newspapers." Pinakita nito sa akin ang iba't-ibang dyaryo na kami ni Renzo ang front page. Kinuha ko ito at binasa, umabasa na rin pala kaya pala iyong mga tingin sa akin ng mga babae kanina pagpasok ko sa school ay parang nanlilisik at nakakamatay.

"Nilabas na pala nila." Bumuntong hininga na lang ako.

"Oh bakit ganyan ang mukha mo? Mabuti nga ngayon alam na ng lahat na asawa ka ni Devon at may karapatan ka sa kanya kaya wala ng lalapit sa kanya." Napatingin ako rito. Kung alam mo lang Rezzy.

"That's not it Rez." Tumingin na lang ako sa labas ng cafeteria.

"Then what is it? Tell me." Napabalik ang tingin ko dito. I can't tell her that our relationship is not like other newlywed couples and we will never be.

"Nothing." Biglang nag-ring ang bell means time for class na. "Gotta go Rez, may class na ako." Nakatingin lang sa akn si Rez pero tumayo rin agad siya para halikan ako sa pisngi at umalis na rin since may class rin ito.