002

When Clary's two friends claimed she was talking to thin air, she left to find the rude blond boy. Not allowing herself to keep her eyes off him, she hadn't noticed a man coming towards her direction. She gasped when she bumped into him and held her breath when he saw that the man was handsome, really really handsome.

His dark messy raven coloured hair, his piercing gaze, his jaw that could probably cut through anything, his open shirt that allowed everyone to see his mouth watering godly abs, his smirk as he noticed her checking him out, he was making her desires, one that was stashed away deep inside her soul, awaken. He was just fucking hot. 

His drink was spilled on him and Clary apologized over and over again. She cursed at herself for acting stupid in front of a hot guy. His blue eyes never left her green eyes and she could feel herself dizzy at his intense stare. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if she had fainted.

Clary Fairchild. It was Jocelyn's daughter. Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows when he thought about how young she was and how she was in a club. One filled with downworlders.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there and god-" Clary said but stopped when he saw his smile. God, those lips. Fuck, I want to kiss them so bad.

"It's okay. I didn't see you too so it's kind of my fault." He said scratching the back of his neck. Blond hair caught her attention as she remembered why she was there. She saw him disappear in the V.I.P section. Her eyes flickered back to the guy in front of her and she smiled at him, hopefully it had looked seductive. The blond boy was still going to be there so she could at least get the name of the sex god in front of her.

"I'm still really sorry. Uh, my name is Clary." A piece of hair fell in front of her face and she was about to tuck it away but the handsome man in front of her took the piece and kissed it. His gaze never faltered and Clary could feel herself in some kind of trance.

"Sebastian. You shouldn't be in these kind of clubs dressed like that. You never know what lurks around in the dark." He said tucking the piece of red hair behind her ear. Clary thought he was talking about himself and she smiled wider at him. Holy shit, was he flirting with me? Time to time, she would look back at the V.I.P room but her gaze always came back to him.

"I'm not afraid of what lurks in the dark." She replied, somewhat flirty, which made Sebastian smirk. Yes! This was a good sign.

"You should be, they could bite." He replied and saw her look behind him. He turned around and saw she was looking at V.I.P room. Realization dawned on him and he moved out of the way. "I'm keeping you from your friends, aren't I? I apologize for that."

"Oh, yeah. I needed to go there. Goodbye, I guess?" She said unsurely. She did not want to leave this stranger but she had to figure out what was going on with her eyesight.

"Nope. I'll see you later, Clary Fray." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek. He disappeared into the masses of sweaty bodies. Clary began to make her way towards the blond from earlier. Her mind was still on Sebastian.

She paused when she realized she had never given him her full name.